Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More shenanigans: Direct Mail providers continuing to refuse business.

More shenanigans: Direct Mail providers continuing to refuse business.

We were told a few months ago by friendly anonymous sources that all the traditional Republican Contractors were passed word that if they worked for me, then they would never work for Republicans again, and now I am getting stonewalled on direct mail providers.

We are currently seeking alternate sources to send our our direct mail campaign, but in case you live in D18 and are not receiving direct mail from the Bradley campaign, understand that this is not because we are not fielding a DM campaign, but because DM providers have been told by NCGOP leadership that they if they work for me they will never work for Republicans again, and are therefore refusing my business.

Just though you may want to know -- If we had the volunteers on hand to deliver this literature door to door then the direct mail campaign wouldn't be nearly as important as it is.

We are still working the problem and I will keep you updated.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, that's some dirty politics going on there.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow, that's some dirty politics going on there.
    innit tho?

I need to find another DM provider in a real hurry. Their stonewalling has pushed me way behind schedule.

vistaprint?
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Gunny - check your PMs.

These tactics are widespread. We need to keep up the pressure.

I think it's a good sign that they're resorting to such tactics

Don't worry Glenn, they are a bunch of local nobodies fighting a guy (you) backed by a nation-wide revolution.

Any way you can turn their under-handed tactics back against them? Maybe your mailing can include a little banner in the footer calling out by name the contractors who are helping the GOP power brokers "corrupt democracy" by refusing to do direct mail for candidates who don't take orders from the establishment"...

LEGAL NOTE: Be careful doing the above, could get you sued for libel or something...
    Last edited by economics102; 04-24-2012 at 12:58 AM.

bump.....
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if it doesn't have to be a DM provider in NC specifically, I'll ask around and see if I can find someone

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    if it doesn't have to be a DM provider in NC specifically, I'll ask around and see if I can find someone
    We can go nationwide. There are no restrictions on what venders candidates use. The establishments has put out the word in surrounding states, like Virginia.

So let's go for it anywhere and the best price. The mailer is ready for release.

Freedom Mom

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    We were told a few months ago by friendly anonymous sources that all the traditional Republican Contractors were passed word that if they worked for me, then they would never work for Republicans again, and now I am getting stonewalled on direct mail providers.

We are currently seeking alternate sources to send our our direct mail campaign, but in case you live in D18 and are not receiving direct mail from the Bradley campaign, understand that this is not because we are not fielding a DM campaign, but because DM providers have been told by NCGOP leadership that they if they work for me they will never work for Republicans again, and are therefore refusing my business.

Just though you may want to know -- If we had the volunteers on hand to deliver this literature door to door then the direct mail campaign wouldn't be nearly as important as it is.

We are still working the problem and I will keep you updated.
    These kind of shenanigans worked before the Internet. Now it is just embarrassing. The GOP leadership should publicly denounce cheating if they want to remain relevant. Time for them to do so is running out.

So what underhanded cheap shot did Barefoot take at Glen last night?

Ron probably has the biggest network of DM people out there. Get in touch with someone in his campaign office. Doesn't Mike Rothfeld run Saber Communications? (could be completely wrong)
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Yes, that is correct. Mike Rothfeld runs Saber Communications and handles all of the Direct Mail for both Ron Paul 2012 and C4L. He can be reached at http://saberinc.net/contact_us.html

Working it now, quotes are into Angela's suggestion and Saber. Thanks!

You may have seen it already, Glen, but Tillis is pleading ignorance about this over on my Facebook wall.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by aclove View Post
    You may have seen it already, Glen, but Tillis is pleading ignorance about this over on my Facebook wall.
    That's how they operate. Strangely enough, my voter lists access that we paid I think $300 for also just dried up...

How many people do you think we can bring to the 2013 conventions?

No numbers here of course, but after what has happened in Iowa, Minnesota, and others we may be able to finally convince people that attending the conventions is more important than plucking eyebrows...

Can you compile a list of the contractors that are stonewalling you? That way we can boycott them once we are in control.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

Sabre we tried to reach a couple months ago and they never got back to us, they are still not getting back to us, but Angela's suggestion is now in motion. All we have to do is restore list access and we are golden!

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    Can you compile a list of the contractors that are stonewalling you? That way we can boycott them once we are in control.
    Oh they are stored in secret underground memory banks impervious to nuclear attack and comet strikes, only to be revealed at such a time as will be profitable to the movement.

Oh they are stored in secret underground memory banks impervious to nuclear attack and comet strikes, only to be revealed at such a time as will be profitable to the movement.
    a lil theme music to add to this thread now for the next episode. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGeRgFa-hI<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGeRgFa-hI">
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Got a good BOE list of primary voters only but going to have to do laser targeting here. I know someone helped me last time remove duplicate addresses and then sort by street and number even though they were in the same field. Any regex experts want to fiddle on a large CSV? XD

Got a good BOE list of primary voters only but going to have to do laser targeting here. I know someone helped me last time remove duplicate addresses and then sort by street and number even though they were in the same field. Any regex experts want to fiddle on a large CSV? XD
    I am not an expert but I can do it slowly....I will be in empty office and nothing to do anyway....

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    I am not an expert but I can do it slowly....I will be in empty office and nothing to do anyway....
    Awesome, this one is easier though, I have 8058 Unaffiliated Voters, and I want to send 5000 DMs to UNA. First step is remove duplicate addresses. I think Excel has a function to remove dupes that I do not, so that one may be just a finger snap. I'd like to remove UNA's that vote in Dem Primaries, but with my fancy list access gone I have to go with BOE data. I will worry about trying to pull UNA's that vote dem once I see how many are left after pulling duplicates from the UNA list...
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 04-24-2012 at 03:24 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let me know once you have the list and I will delete the address from competing eyes.

(have to be at a meeting in an hour, location 30 min away lol -- was supposed to take someone soime walk lists at this meeting but cannot due to our list access going away. lists are easy to email tho, so I can send them to him that way once we force it back open)

DOH Barrex out of PM room

DOH Barrex out of PM room
    Sorry about that. Money bomb promotion fills my inbox fast. It is empty now.

If you are trying to reach people for free and got manpower to do it you can use:
    http://inbox.marketmesuite.com/

it helps you to locate people with twitter facebook accounts in any zip code, area or place that you specify.
    Last edited by Barrex; 04-24-2012 at 03:44 PM.

What excuse have the providers given you?

Quote Originally Posted by JebSanderson View Post
    What excuse have the providers given you?
    "Too busy, I am sure you understand."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast