Thread: Ron Paul Adobe Illustrator

Ron Paul Adobe Illustrator

This is an image I made of Ron Paul on Adobe Illustrator. It shows him couragously leading the country after it's eventual destruction. I posted a rough version of this earlier, but this is my final version. If you still have some suggestions, feel free to share them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

I wish I brought this with me for him to sign yesterday. At least I got a mini Constitution done.

You did all that with vectors? Damn, congrats on spending all that time for a nice piece. I would've created the vectors in photoshop and exported to illustrator-then polished up in PS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I rendered the fire on Illustrator and did a trace on it and the Capital building. I felt it was so iconic, it wouldn't hurt me. I think I'm going to change it to a city with a light shining down on Paul, with the city degenerating the further away you get. That way it looks like he fixes the country, rather than burns it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Union 5-3992 View Post
    I rendered the fire on Illustrator and did a trace on it and the Capital building. I felt it was so iconic, it wouldn't hurt me. I think I'm going to change it to a city with a light shining down on Paul, with the city degenerating the further away you get. That way it looks like he fixes the country, rather than burns it down.
    Ah, live trace! My fave cheat.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Ah, live trace! My fave cheat.
    I figure it isn't much of a cheat since I actually made the flames on photoshop and the Capital building is such an iconic building, it doesn't fall under any copyright laws

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Union 5-3992 View Post
    I figure it isn't much of a cheat since I actually made the flames on photoshop and the Capital building is such an iconic building, it doesn't fall under any copyright laws
    As long as it's an illustration and not just dropping a photo onto the canvas, it's fair game-like copying a photo with a grid by hand.

WOW. Nice job! You totally should have brought it for him to sign... It was nice meeting you!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

I'd suggest showing his left hand holding the flag.

And if you can see the original document, the "We the People" is very detailed. Instead of this pixalated version. I hope to do a bit more editing before my art show in June.

Totally badass and t-shirt ready. +rep!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.