Thread: Money Bomb April 15th

Money Bomb April 15th

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your generous contribution toward my campaign to win the White House and Restore America Now.

With your support, we are securing strong top-tier finishes in several states, we are increasing our vote totals from 2008 and, most important, we are picking up delegates in our march to the nomination.

This is only possible thanks to you and thousands of other grassroots Patriots all across the nation.

Remember, it's the American people – not the establishment media – will decide who the Republican Party will nominate.

Your donation allows us to continue directly reaching millions of voters with the truth about my consistent conservative record.

Your support also enables us to get the word out about my "Plan to Restore America," which cuts $1 trillion from the federal budget in the first year of my presidency and delivers a fully balanced budget by year three.

Our nation can no longer afford politicians who would rather play games with the American people than get serious about implementing the fundamental changes necessary to get our country back on track.

Thank you again for everything you do to help me win this race!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

http://ronpaul2012.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I donated TWICE to this Money Bomb....hello