Thread: sells Inaugurational Access... 9 months early.

sells Inaugurational Access... 9 months early.

hxxp ://www.buzzfeed.com/bensmith/romney-sells-inauguration-access-nine-months-earl

Former Governor Mitt Romney is already offering top donors access to a special "Presidential Inaugural retreat," planned on the assumption that he will be elected president this November.

The offer, in a fundraising email circulated by a top Georgia supporter to fellow Republicans and obtained by BuzzFeed, is one of several goodies offered to those who contribute more than $50,000 to the joint fundraising committee known as "Romney Victory," a program whose outlines were first reported by POLITICO.

Those donors will be named "Founding Members" of Romney Victory and invited to a California retreat with Romney and offered "yet to be determined access at the Republican National Convention in Tampa in August."

They will also "have preferred status at the first Presidential Inaugural retreat," the email says.
    really now......
    "It is not we non-interventionists who are isolationists. The real isolationists are those who impose sanctions and embargoes on countries and peoples across the globe because they disagree with the internal and foreign policies of their leaders. The real isolationists are those who choose to use force overseas to promote democracy, rather than seek change through diplomacy, engagement, and by setting a positive example."
    - Ron Paul

meetup.com/ronpaul-88/

GOP NOMINATION OR BUST!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    cocky arent we.. so his top donors will get to go to some inaugural retreat? i guess it'll be a bunch of goldman sachs and jp morgan folks.

if ron paul had an inaugural retreat, itll be mostly veterans XD...

did Mitt even suggest a year or
    specify which big entity he's the
    president of? technicalities, yes!

I can't blame him since the media (even the Daily Show) is packing up and moving onto November.

He really makes me want to vomit. Smarmy ass.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous