Thread: Has this been posted? SUBS FOR VOTES INVESTIGATION?

Has this been posted? SUBS FOR VOTES INVESTIGATION?

http://youthrevolutionarycouncil.org/?p=1264

Can Anyone Guess Who is Under Investigation for a Felony? (Hint: It Could Disqualify Him From the Presidency)
    Posted on April 5, 2012
    Waukesha WI – Waukesha County District Attorney Brad Schimel today opened an investigation into the “Subs-for-Votes” scandal. Yesterday while wrapping up his Wisconsin tour the Romney Campaign bought $500 worth of Cousin’s subs to encourage the crowd to hit the polls and vote for Romney.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Schimel set to return to work tomorrow, guess it'll start developing by then.

Did you know that the state of Wisconsin has the right to impeach a presidential candidate?

Doubt the GOP lets it happen though lololol

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSoHard View Post
    Schimel set to return to work tomorrow, guess it'll start developing by then.

Did you know that the state of Wisconsin has the right to impeach a presidential candidate?

Doubt the GOP lets it happen though lololol
    It was originally posted 10 days ago. I remember seeing it and reading about it, but didn't realize there was an actual investigation. There was a thread about the subs, I remember. How funny if he got taken out by some sandwiches. LOL.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

The best thing since sliced bread ... A romney Submarine
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

LOLOLOLOL and obama gives out free bumper stickers via facebook.... BWAHAAHAHHAHA
    Best of luck in life.

Maybe... just maybe this is our best chance at knocking down Romney. If what he did was a felony, then Romney should be disqualified. I am sure if anyone else committed a felony, besides the rich, they will go to prison.

It will be funny if it is just Paul and Gingrich left in the race... maybe Santorum will even unsuspend his campaign.

Play any cards that we can.