This is my second in this series (which riffs off the Obama campaign's 'Mitt Romney versus Reality' ad)
It focuses on Obama's positions on Guantanamo before and after his election and the NDAA:
I'm making these ads to highlight Obama's civil liberties failures which are or should be a huge disappointment to his supporters
I'm not completely satisfied with the way this one turned out for a few reasons. It was originally intended to have a lot more in it:
- The Patriot Act (FAST program)
- The Anwar al-Awlaki assassination
- The anti protest bill (HR 347)
- The Yemeni journalist who is being kept in jail at Obama's request
But it was getting too long (over ten minutes) so eventually I ended up chopping all that out.
I'll probably make individual ads for those other topics. It's still a bit too long I think and I couldn't find a powerful and concise statement from Paul on the NDAA which would suit (not that his position isn't clear).
Nevertheless, here it is:
- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.