Thread: SNL 4-14 Romney and GOP candidates

SNL 4-14 Romney and GOP candidates

It's not posted on hulu.com yet (that I can see), but they had a skit where Romney and Santorum are at a bar and slowly joined by all the other candidates from the GOP race - as if the race were over and Romney has won it. At the end Gingrich comes in and is shunned because he's broke and still in the race.

Guess who was never mentioned or appeared in the skit - as if he didn't exist?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People don't even know that he is still running in the race.. that's how bad the blackout is
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

yeah, yesterday I asked one of my customers who happened to be a young person if he liked Ron Paul. He said he wasn't sure, but Paul never campaigns. WTF?
    In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Whenever I watch TV they never mention him. Even shows like The Colbert Report and the Daily Show have taken to calling Mitt and Newt the only people in the race and saying that Mitt has won. $#@!ing biased media.

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    Whenever I watch TV they never mention him. Even shows like The Colbert Report and the Daily Show have taken to calling Mitt and Newt the only people in the race and saying that Mitt has won. $#@!ing biased media.
    Perhaps they are ignorant of the attendance records to speeches? Seems to me that a great skit could be made of contrasting attendance pictures.

(oops)
    Last edited by Valli6; 04-15-2012 at 11:32 AM.

You can watch the video here. Kind of funny.
    hxxp://dailycaller. com/2012/04/15/snl-bids-farewell-to-gop-presidential-contenders-with-green-day-parody/

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Perhaps they are ignorant of the attendance records to speeches? Seems to me that a great skit could be made of contrasting attendance pictures.
    Perhaps but even when they have a great chance to talk about him (discussing the war, debt, etc) they don't even bring him up. It's like he never existed in the first place. He is an unperson to the media.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.