Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul swept the Oklahoma 3rd District toady!

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    oh no!!

I understand they had tornadoes I don't know if that was the area of Oklahoma they were in.
    Trust me, the threat of severe weather and/or tornadoes had nothing to do with it. We simply dropped the ball and did not have the numbers we could have had. Sorry all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    As a Texan, I pretty much loathe all things Oklahoma. Cheering on Ron Paul supporters there is about all the good will I can muster for my north of the border bretheren. Thanks for representing.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Trust me, the threat of severe weather and/or tornadoes had nothing to do with it. We simply dropped the ball and did not have the numbers we could have had. Sorry all.

Yes, people here sometimes try to justify

Anyways, I think it's VERY important for campaign & every Paul-supporter to urge others to BECOME A DELEGATE, Romney-delegate, Gingrich-delegate, whoever, just join in with your fellow Paul-supporters & the more of us are there at Tampa the better

Campaign should be taking phone numbers of poeple that come at the rallies & urge them to become delegates; the enthusiasm may start to wane & that's why it's important to make them realize that all is NOT over yet & even the delegates in upcoming States CAN make a difference!
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Absolutely, Paul or Nothing II.

In fact, if it is not too late, those reading this post need to become a delegate. It's fairly simple and painless, JUST DO IT! Find out how to get involved in your local precinct and go from there. Make sure you are a delegate! We need as many delegates as we can get ACROSS THE COUNTRY. Even if it is a primary state, such as Oklahoma, these conventions still need our people in them to sway the agendas of the establishment and to set other delegates and alternates.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

bump for those asking about delegates.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12