Thread: Tax Day Money Bomb

Tax Day Money Bomb

I've been receiving emails from the Paul campaign to pledge to a Tax Day Money Bomb. It starts tomorrow. Seems it's being run at the same time the In It To Win It money bomb is running. While I am happy as can be to give Paul money when I have it (and tomorrow is pay day), I would like the donations to look as good as possible for the good dr. So my point I guess is shouldn't we donate to the official campaign money bomb as it will probably be posted on ronpaul2012 - or is the In It to Win It also official? Here's the link I've been getting: http://pledge.ronpaul2012.com/mbpled...html?pid=0414a

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The grassroots sets up the moneybombs, the campaign follows and sets up an official ticker on their website. All donations will be going to the same place tomorrow don't worry!

Quote Originally Posted by Im4freedom View Post
    I've been receiving emails from the Paul campaign to pledge to a Tax Day Money Bomb. It starts tomorrow. Seems it's being run at the same time the In It To Win It money bomb is running. While I am happy as can be to give Paul money when I have it (and tomorrow is pay day), I would like the donations to look as good as possible for the good dr. So my point I guess is shouldn't we donate to the official campaign money bomb as it will probably be posted on ronpaul2012 - or is the In It to Win It also official? Here's the link I've been getting: http://pledge.ronpaul2012.com/mbpled...html?pid=0414a
    They are the same money-bomb. Both donations go directly to Ron Paul through official campaign website.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Let's get it going! I suspect the campaign chose the name because it states the timing...

In any case, make sure you're pushing this!!! We're almost there!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Sorry I'm already drunk.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

www.InToWin2012.com !!

As has been said all donations go through the official campaign, the grassroots is just continuing it's fine tradition of punching above it's weight
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us