Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret service scandal...Not paying a whore in Colombia

Secret service scandal...Not paying a whore in Colombia

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/14/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

Cartagena, Colombia (CNN) -- Twelve Secret Service agents sent to Colombia ahead of President Barack Obama were relieved of duty and returned home amid allegations of misconduct that involved prostitution, the man who tipped news agencies to the investigation told CNN Saturday.
    The incident in Cartagena -- one of two security issues that occurred Friday -- overshadowed the start of the sixth Summit of the Americas, where the president was to focus on trade, energy and regional security with 33 of the hemisphere's 35 leaders.
    "One of the agents did not pay one of the prostitutes, and she complained to the police," said Ronald Kessler, a former Washington Post reporter and author of "In the President's Secret Service: Behind the Scenes With Agents in the Line of Fire and the Presidents They Protect."
    The Washington Post, which was the first to report the story, said it was alerted to the investigation by Kessler.
    Prior to the president's arrival, an undisclosed number of Secret Service agents were relieved of duty and replaced, said Edwin Donovan, an agency spokesman.
    "There have been allegations of misconduct made against the Secret Service in Cartagena, Colombia, prior to the president's trip," Donovan said in a statement.
    "Because of this, those personnel are being relieved of their assignments, returned to their place of duty, and are being replaced by other Secret Service personnel. The Secret Service takes all allegations of misconduct seriously."
    Donovan declined to identify the nature of the alleged misconduct, saying only the matter was being turned over to the agency's internal affairs.
    But Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, told The Washington Post that the accusations relate to at least one agent having involvement with prostitutes in Cartagena.
    CNN could not immediately confirm the claim.
    Calling it "clearly the biggest scandal in Secret Service history," Kessler said the 12 agents are accused of involvement in the incident "in one degree or another," from allegedly interfering in the investigation to participating in other alleged misconduct.

...........More at link...........

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sure that was the first time those guys were ever involved in something like that.

always pay your whores

if you're really nice to them, sometimes they'll even let you write legislation

I was with a whore once and after we were done she paid me!

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    In Soviet Russia?

But Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, told The Washington Post that the accusations relate to at least one agent having involvement with prostitutes in Cartagena.
    CNN could not immediately confirm the claim.
    Calling it "clearly the biggest scandal in Secret Service history," Kessler said the 12 agents are accused of involvement in the incident "in one degree or another," from allegedly interfering in the investigation to participating in other alleged misconduct.
    but,,,

What part was considered misconduct?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

What?! You mean Secret Service agents aren't all like Frank Horrigan, Doug Chesnic & Joe Hallenbeck?

Hollywood lied to me! I am dissapoint.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "One of the agents did not pay one of the prostitutes, and she complained to the police," said Ronald Kessler [...]
    So ... either Colombian police are pimps or they *really* take contract enforcement seriously down there ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

I would think being a secrete service agent for obombya would get you laid in a turd world country for free anyway?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would think being a secrete service agent for obombya would get you laid in a turd world country for free anyway?
    Aw come on man even third world whores want free gub-ment money.

our heros.......
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

You sure that wasn't a refund because she felt so sorry for you?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Why do we even need a "secret" service?! We're supposed to be the United States, for crying out loud! We're not supposed to have "secret" police.

Basically, they serve two functions. The protective service of security for government officials. OK, let's call them the protective service.

The other function is to make sure there's no counterfeiting or major fraud... HELLO??? Where the hell have they been in relation to the Fed?! You know the private organization whose job it is to commit fraud and counterfeiting!

I don't really make too much of this "scandal". It's what I would expect.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

These guys make enough to pay , what an embarassment . Ridiculous .

Way to represent the US, guys. At a trade summit, of all places.

Pimpin' ain't easy...

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Is it still prostitution if the whore doesn't get paid~
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Is it still prostitution if the whore doesn't get paid~
    You mean is it rape or stealing ?

Security ?
    Professionals ?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

So much for secret service.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Quote Originally Posted by QuickZ06 View Post
    So much for secret service.
    More like secretly serviced am i right
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    More like secretly serviced am i right
    Not if these pillars of the community made the syndicated media.

Don't you usually pay a whore beforehand(job)?

Quote Originally Posted by JebSanderson View Post
    Don't you usually pay a whore beforehand(job)?
    I wouldn't know; What a whore-able story.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Chasing hookers, blow and god knows what else.

Good way to get a "compromised" man on the inside.

I'm not even going to say where that can lead.

I don't think I have to.

Just read azxd's sig line.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Chasing hookers, blow and god knows what else.

Good way to get a "compromised" man on the inside.

I'm not even going to say where that can lead.

I don't think I have to.

Just read azxd's sig line.
    Fixated much ?
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    Fixated much ?
    No, I don't put your quotes in my sig line.

But, since you obviously feel that is such an outrageous statement, well, here is a case of just how one could go about getting compromised people right next to the POTUS.

These $#@!ers have launched wars that have killed hundreds of thousands of people.

You don't think that they wouldn't attempt to "dirty trick" a politician that was a mortal threat to their very existence?

Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Victims of current leadership values.

Uh... not paying prostitutes is "clearly the biggest scandal in SS history"? I guess people have some weird priorities...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

So they basically raped a vulnerable Colombian woman. Anyone want to bet that the only "punishment" they get is a reassignment?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast