Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 36

Thread: Help need tomorrow at State GOP Convention in Cheyenne, WY at 8AM!!

  1. #1

    Default Help need tomorrow at State GOP Convention in Cheyenne, WY at 8AM!!

    I know this is late notice. Our WY GOP convention is tomorrow, starting at 8am MST. If there are any Paul supporters in the Greeley or Fort Collins, CO areas that aren't busy, we need your help. We need people to help man our info table and we also need a sign bomb outside the convention haul. I cannot reveal what is happening here because this board is not secret, however, I can tell you taht the talk of the convention dinner tonight was that "Ron Paul people took over" and "how can we stop them?" Our senators and congresswoman all endorsed Romney tonight and Josh Romney is HERE.


    Please please help us. Our efforts have been 100% grassroots. The campaign hasn't helped us with ANYTHING - no info, no advocates, etc. They didn't even name a state chair.

    We are at Little America in Cheyenne. It's at the crossroads of I-80 and I-25. Please come, bring signs, and rule the parking lot!

    In Liberty!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Did you post this at Daily Paul?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  4. #3

    Default

    I just posted it at daily paul. folks, if you can, vote it up or it wont stay on the front page! http://www.dailypaul.com/226590/urge...ate-convention
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  5. #4

    Default

    and people who have twitter, please retweet this! https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse/...55016923119616
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  6. #5

    Default

    It looks like the establishment is preparing for another takeover of our people.

    I wish this came up sooner. Hopefully people over there have been keeping contact with each other, and at this point, Santorum's people too. We all applaud your efforts without the help of the campaign and wish you best of luck tomorrow. Unfortunately that's all I can do righy now since I'm typing this on my phone lol

  7. #6

    Default

    hopefully some Coloradoans who won't be at state convention tomorrow and are jazzed after today's results will be able to make a road trip.... or something!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  8. #7

    Default

    Thank you guys. please spread the word. I am so worn out and so are the rest of us but I can tell you that all I heard all night was "The Ron Paul people took over the nominating committee" and "We must find out who the Ron Paul people are." We even had 1 Romney bozo bust into our private party tonight to look at peoples' name tags. What a moron. Another tried but our 6'6" 300 lb bouncer prevented him from entering.

    Funny this is, we tried to pass rules in nominating committee that all nominees get on the ballot with no preference and the Romney people beat us out by 2 votes. Once the votes were counted and they saw that they didn't have the preferential slate in their pocket, then they tried to say that the committee has actually passed those rules. So funny. Slime balls. They caused their own pain today by wanting to play down and dirty. We brought fairness and honesty to the table, they shot it down, and it came around to bite them in their rears. I was so happy I cried!! More details to be released on how it all went down, but not tonight.

    Anyway please please come and help us and eat up the press coverage, etc. Tomorrow I'll tell you how many of us are here.

  9. #8

    Default

    So I hear Dick Cheney will be speaking....You guys behave, k?

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    So I hear Dick Cheney will be speaking....You guys behave, k?
    I hope he runs out of batteries.
    Milton Wolf (R) for US Senate-KS!

    www.MiltonWolf.com

  11. #10

    Default

    Yes, Cheney will be here. He is the coveted son of WY so I hope none of our people protest him or it will definitely hurt those of us inside the convention.

  12. #11

  13. #12

    Default

    I hope she can let us know. Good news usually gets reported....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  14. #13

    Default

    bump
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

    2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

    "The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

  15. #14

    Default

    http://www.therepublic.com/view/stor...ans-Delegates/

    Unfortunate but not very surprising result.
    All 14 go to Romney.

    Total for WY is

    23 Romney
    2 Santorum
    1 Paul
    3 Uncommitted

  16. #15

    Default

    I heard that we won all 14 alternate delegate positions.

    Basically, Romney's slate got more votes than our slate.

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    I heard that we won all 14 alternate delegate positions.

    Basically, Romney's slate got more votes than our slate.
    well, SOME of his delegates likely won't make it and our alternates will pick up. Sounds like our people made themselves known, all the same.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  18. #17

    Default

    I'd say we did really well given that the deck was stacked against us.

    Dick Cheney was there and endorsed Romney
    Governor Matt Mead was there and endorsed Romney
    Congresswoman Cynthis Lummis was there and endorsed Romney
    Senator Mike Enzi was there and endorsed Romney
    Senator John Barrasso was there and endorsed Romney
    Former Congresswoman Barbara Cubin was there and endorsed Romney
    Romney's son, Josh, was there and spoke on Romney's behalf

    All of the above got to speak at the convention to endorse Romney.
    Last edited by tsai3904; 04-14-2012 at 06:49 PM.

  19. #18

    Default

    This is what they have to pull for Romney landslides.

    We just get the people out. No side-show needed.

  20. #19

    Default

    To add to Tsai's comments on the convention and what they had to do to win:

    All of the speakers Tsai mentioned spoke in the 2 hours leading up to the actual vote.

    Josh Romney held up a printed flyer of a slate of 14 delegates and said they were chosen by his father. then the campaign ran around throwing copies of the flyer on all the tables.

    I was informed within 15 minutes of the ballots getting collected that the Paul supporters were going to be accused of voting more than once and that there were more ballots than voters (3). It turned out that all three of our super delegates submitted fraudulent ballots. Our state chairman and national committeeman were not entitled to vote but they submitted ballots anyway and our natonal committee woman (and the former vice chair of the RNC), Jan Larimer, admitted to submitting TWO ballots. I had to spend well over an hour in the hall with 4 Romney attorneys. It was unreal. I represented the Paul campaign. The deputy counsel to the Romney campaign, and myself, met with a parlimentarian from the RNC and agreed to his ruling on how we would move forward. The 3 of us went to the mic. The parlimentarian explained simply that there were 3 additional votes, and how those votes arose (2 non voters voting and 1 voter submitting 2 votes) and then he told us we could have the podium to let everyone know we agreed with his decision. The Romney counsel simply said he agreed with the RNC guy. I then approached, said I agreed with the RNC guy, but that I also felt it was important for everyone in the convention to know that the 3 fraudulent ballots came from the executive committee of the WY GOP. The silence that followed that statement was PRICELESS!!!!!

  21. #20

    Default

    And, by the way, we did win all 14 alternate delegates. Our entire slate.. But get this, our top guy only lost by 5 legal votes (or so we assume legal). The next one lost by 7. The next by 10. The next by 11. And so on. They did NOT kick our butts.

    We had them running scared all day and night. At 1am this morning when I was walking down the hall, the WYGOP's meeting room door was ajar and there was a heated discussion ensuing. We rented a large meeting room last night and the Romney people were doing everything they could to try to get into our room. 1 succeeded. Another attempted and was stopped. Several others camped out in the hall to attempt to figure out who we all were. They were trying to identify our undeclared candidates that had made the preferred nomination list. I don't think I mentioned that we took over in nominating and 9 out of the 14 delegates recommended by the committee were our supporters. This is what scared them to death yesterday.

    The Santorum supporters appear to have plugged their noses and gone Romney today. After my announcement that the executive committee were responsible for the fraud, I had several Santorum supporters approach me and thank me for having the guts to do that. We had around 140 supporters present, which includes around 40 delegates. Less than 400 delegates voted.

    The Paul campaign did not spend a $1 in WY and we did not have an official campaign chairman. Yes, we rented a meeting room last night for $287 on our personal credit card. The Paul supporters in attendance donated over $450 to us to cover it so the excess will be donated to the campaign. in other words, not only did the campaign not spend money in our state, they will make money.

    I honestly had no real authority to represent our campaign today, yesterday, the past 2 months, etc, but I did it anyway. It wasn't just me though. We had a core group of individuals in the state, along with Tsai, who worked tirelessly. The fact that we got as close as we did with no money and no campaign help ought to be a lesson to the campaign. If they had at least been willing to name one of us as a chair and to offer us advice as needed, we could have completely taken the convention today.

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Girl View Post
    I was informed within 15 minutes of the ballots getting collected that the Paul supporters were going to be accused of voting more than once and that there were more ballots than voters (3). It turned out that all three of our super delegates submitted fraudulent ballots.
    I assume they were just ignorant on the matter and it wasn't on purpose. ...except how does someone wind up submitting TWO ballots? strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Girl View Post
    The fact that we got as close as we did with no money and no campaign help ought to be a lesson to the campaign. If they had at least been willing to name one of us as a chair and to offer us advice as needed, we could have completely taken the convention today.
    I don't get that part. Ron Paul must have more supporters than he knows what to do with, who would probably help out at campaign headquarters for free, and here you and other freedom fighters are spending time and your own money to get things done yet can't even get advice from the campaign. I don't know if there are only so many people at headquarters because they only completely trust so many people or what.

    Regardless, congratulations on a valiant effort, and odds are at least a couple more Paul alternates will make it to the convention.

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Girl View Post
    And, by the way, we did win all 14 alternate delegates. Our entire slate.. But get this, our top guy only lost by 5 legal votes (or so we assume legal). The next one lost by 7. The next by 10. The next by 11. And so on. They did NOT kick our butts.

    We had them running scared all day and night. At 1am this morning when I was walking down the hall, the WYGOP's meeting room door was ajar and there was a heated discussion ensuing. We rented a large meeting room last night and the Romney people were doing everything they could to try to get into our room. 1 succeeded. Another attempted and was stopped. Several others camped out in the hall to attempt to figure out who we all were. They were trying to identify our undeclared candidates that had made the preferred nomination list. I don't think I mentioned that we took over in nominating and 9 out of the 14 delegates recommended by the committee were our supporters. This is what scared them to death yesterday.

    The Santorum supporters appear to have plugged their noses and gone Romney today. After my announcement that the executive committee were responsible for the fraud, I had several Santorum supporters approach me and thank me for having the guts to do that. We had around 140 supporters present, which includes around 40 delegates. Less than 400 delegates voted.

    The Paul campaign did not spend a $1 in WY and we did not have an official campaign chairman. Yes, we rented a meeting room last night for $287 on our personal credit card. The Paul supporters in attendance donated over $450 to us to cover it so the excess will be donated to the campaign. in other words, not only did the campaign not spend money in our state, they will make money.

    I honestly had no real authority to represent our campaign today, yesterday, the past 2 months, etc, but I did it anyway. It wasn't just me though. We had a core group of individuals in the state, along with Tsai, who worked tirelessly. The fact that we got as close as we did with no money and no campaign help ought to be a lesson to the campaign. If they had at least been willing to name one of us as a chair and to offer us advice as needed, we could have completely taken the convention today.
    It is absolutely ridiculous that we are paying Doug Wead tens (hundreds?) of thousands of dollars to write up stupid nonsense about Israel that Ron didn't even say while the caucus strategy (which was supposed to be our saving grace and focus of the campaign) is ignored.

    This is sheer and utter incompetence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WesSeid View Post
    I assume they were just ignorant on the matter and it wasn't on purpose. ...except how does someone wind up submitting TWO ballots? strange.
    You are talking about the Wyoming GOP Chairman, National Committeeman and National Committeewoman. They live and breathe politics and attend national GOP events where Roberts Rules are presumably followed all the time. You really think they were ignorant and all coincidentally thought they could vote?

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    You are talking about the Wyoming GOP Chairman, National Committeeman and National Committeewoman. They live and breathe politics and attend national GOP events where Roberts Rules are presumably followed all the time. You really think they were ignorant and all coincidentally thought they could vote?
    I sincerely doubt it, unless of course some party type assured them the rules had been changed so they could.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  26. #25

    Default

    I have heard that Wyoming has a screwy system.

    What hypothetically would have been the best case scenario because some of these delegates were already chosen no?

  27. #26

    Default

    That's a bummer ya'll have no campaign help. I think what ya'll worked at was admirable.

    ....

    I'm just praying that the district conventions in Texas this weekend will only be a few hours. The GOP has in set up where multiple districts in the Houston Area have to squeeze in one building. First come, first serve, no more due to fire codes.

    On a different note...Texas supporters have gotten Superpac help! It's been useful. But mostly it's grassroots all the way.

  28. #27

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdDZ5...ature=youtu.be

    Video of erroneous ballots being cast and our grassroots gal outing the executive commitee... (about 3 minutes in
    "In the beginning, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." ~ Mark Twain


  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    You are talking about the Wyoming GOP Chairman, National Committeeman and National Committeewoman. They live and breathe politics and attend national GOP events where Roberts Rules are presumably followed all the time. You really think they were ignorant and all coincidentally thought they could vote?
    It read like they were Paul supporters and voted for Paul. Paul supporters voting for Paul when they can't I will tend to assume are honest people who made a mistake.

  30. #29

    Default

    They were not Paul supporters...if there were that kind of support that high up in the party, we would have known about it...and they likely would have run as uncommitted - but in order to receive our support WE would have to have known whom they really supported. Then one had the audacity to fill out TWO ballots? Not. Buying. It. Yes - it was THAT organized - we knew where almost every vote came from.
    "In the beginning, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." ~ Mark Twain


  31. #30

    Default

    There is an update, with video here:

    http://usnewspresstv.com/breaking-ne...inst-ron-paul/
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Come join me at LPAC 2014 THIS WEEK in DC!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast




« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •