Thread: 24 Hours Left ! Lets all Step Up To The Plate For Ron Paul People

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

24 Hours Left ! Lets all Step Up To The Plate For Ron Paul People

OK People:

We have 24 Hours left to Promote this money bomb. I have put together a video on How we can NUKE THE NET with Money Bomb info.

I have links to text files, flyers and other links. You will have to get them from the description of the video on youtube

We Can Do this, Lets Reach over 1 Million People. Lets Bust our Buts for two days and Make Ron Paul Proud.

Everyone on Youtube needs to add this video to one of your playlists and make it the featured video in your channel

Last edited by fred584; 04-15-2012 at 10:53 AM.
    RP Rocks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump.
    Facebook account blocked again.. I believe this time is till moneybomb ends. No other accounts. Posting under articles.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

I'm spending a little time tonight trying to rally the troops. Let's get the web assault going! The time is close at hand!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I've been hitting the comments for every news article I've read, for the past three days for the moneybomb. Good thread on this topic.

I'm about to post a thread all about this! Please promote it as much as you can! THANK YOU!

The viral event I promoted everywhere yesterday did seem to create a sudden growth spurt last night! I'm trying to magnify and multiply its influence this time! Hopefully it'll work!