Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News 4-13-12, Ron Paul just WON

Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    They have to be getting very nervous now!!!! These new trolls that come here everyday and try to discourage us are really $#@!tin in their pants and it's their job to come here and try to make as many of us quit as possible ... But we keep multiplying!!!! Hahaha
    sorry for my blow up the other day ,but i am doing the best i can.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A Paul/Santorum ticket will never ever ever happen. If it did, Obama's people would use Ron's own words and ads against him.

"Ron Paul called Rick Santorum a "fake conservative" yet wants him as VP? How can you really trust anything Ron Paul stands for?"

And they would be right.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    this is exactly what I said, but speciallyblend got all snarky at me....

--

and thanks for the feedback on the meeting.... BEST of luck tomorrow!!!
    i said sowwy , been dealing with gop est all day took me a lil to see the sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_in_PA View Post
    Grinch gets 10
    they'll make it sound like they are undecided or something.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    i said sowwy , been dealing with gop est all day took me a lil to see the sarcasm
    no problem!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    we got it covered sailingaway . you can sleep good tonight, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwARpaKHx_<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwARpaKHx_w">

f
    olks i wish i could make everyone feel how i do right now it is a natural high i wish everyone could feel right now
    speciallyblend your thread is epic win, thank you
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    A Paul/Santorum ticket will never ever ever happen. If it did, Obama's people would use Ron's own words and ads against him.

"Ron Paul called Rick Santorum a "fake conservative" yet wants him as VP? How can you really trust anything Ron Paul stands for?"

And they would be right.
    my point is something is up he could be in the admin, i am just saying something big is going on. i thought i said paul/______ to i am just trying to relay that something big is going on if you have the 2 campaigns working together. This unity slate was by the campaign not grassroots so yes there are a few ron paul supporters butt hurt over this but there is a bigger picture ,tampa!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 04-13-2012 at 11:07 PM.

I'm content to call Sue Sharkey one of ours even though she's pledged for Santorum. Anyone anti-Romney and is on our slate will probably be ours

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    Why did all the Ron Paul people have to call themselves unpledged?
    basically in 2008 , the dreaded gop est put out a hate slate of ron paul supporters and alienated us all. So everyone thought it best to go undeclared until they had to declare. I am proud to tell you every u on that slate is ron paulers and i know a few very well woot woot

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSoHard View Post
    I'm content to call Sue Sharkey one of ours even though she's pledged for Santorum. Anyone anti-Romney and is on our slate will probably be ours
    exactly and the only way we win in tampa is with the help of the santorum delegates the big issue for santorum folks is the pro life issue. Only one option Ron paul in tampa!

sorry for my blow up the other day ,but i am doing the best i can.

What blow up?? Wait a sec... On Facebook?? Is that you fury?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSoHard View Post
    I will be honest when that slate was handed to me. My first words out of my mouth were WTF? Took me a few minutes to calm down Then my next question was how are we going to keep these santorum delegates in line in tampa? The answer was we have our ways. Just the way it was said to me by the rphq is enough for me

my point is something is up he could be in the admin, i am just saying something big is going on. i thought i said paul/______ to i am just trying to relay that something big is going on if you have the 2 campaigns working together. This unity slate was by the campaign not grassroots so yes there are a few ron paul supporters butt hurt over this but there is a bigger picture ,tampa!
    Can't help but recall msm airing that vid just to point out that Ron is the "Father of the TEA PARTY". That was such a revealing video but they chose to recall that tidbit. Now this thing with Israel and Santorum in the mix as the holy roller that he is.

Something is up alright. Just don't know what exactly. Is a very powerful lobby, you know....

And those TEA PARTY PATRIOTS are definately trustees in War INC.

Sure, folks may think they need Santorum's supporters but just because they make like they're on the bus and blend in doesn't mean they have the Statesman's interests at heart.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-13-2012 at 11:19 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    What blow up?? Wait a sec... On Facebook?? Is that you fury?
    no on a thread about the money bomb and i had mentioned colorado and how it would dictate what i could donate if i could, anyway sorry.

basically in 2008 , the dreaded gop est put out a hate slate of ron paul supporters and alienated us all. So everyone thought it best to go undeclared until they had to declare. I am proud to tell you every u on that slate is ron paulers and i know a few very well woot woot
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to speciallyblend again.

Dammit!

kewl, it's my turn tomorrow!

Thanks for that info!

I think the tide is finally turning...Tonight was some needed good news.

sb is my favorite poster, and not just because of the cat icon he's using again. congratulations budddy.

+rep.

i needed to read this after hearing how our caucus will go tomorrow....
    Last edited by surf; 04-13-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxoutco View Post
    kewl, it's my turn tomorrow!
    i will be there with you you make sure anyone you know who is a ron paul delegate or alternate shows tomorrow ok

goodnight folks i need some rest, tomorrow is a big day!

no on a thread about the money bomb and i had mentioned colorado and how it would dictate what i could donate if i could, anyway sorry.
    Ohhhhhh hahahahaha I should be the one apologizing to you!!!! I actually thought you might have been someone looking to discourage Ron Paul supporters from donating to this money bomb..... Urghhhhhh and now I have to find out that your like a Ron Paul Colorado hero!!!!!! Well I'm the one who needs to apologize to you!!!! Great great job man!!!!!!!!!! Whattime is the state convention tomorrow? What time do you think we will know the results of state convention

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Can't help but recall msm airing that vid just to point out that Ron is the "Father of the TEA PARTY". That was such a revealing video but they chose to recall that tidbit. Now this thing with Israel and Santorum in the mix as the holy roller that he is.

Something is up alright. Just don't know what exactly. Is a very powerful lobby, you know....

And those TEA PARTY PATRIOTS are definately trustees in War INC.

Sure, folks may think they need Santorum's supporters but just because they make like they're on the bus and blend in doesn't mean they have the Statesman's interests at heart.
    obviously, having our own majority is better, but this is better than having them get together with Romney. At minimum, at this point they still want a brokered convention for their own reasons.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

goodnight folks i need some rest, tomorrow is a big day!
    Go in well rested. I'm going to sleep soon, and my mood is MUCH improved.

Your penance is to tell three people that don't know about the money bomb to donate.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

I'm always thinking of the interview on msnbc where that clown told Jesse his campaign was a flop. It's stuff like this that fly right into the MSM's face. The way I see it, the campaign is brilliant and it's winning against all odds.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    obviously, having our own majority is better, but this is better than having them get together with Romney. At minimum, at this point they still want a brokered convention for their own reasons.
    I don't disagree with that and I understand the relevance to that particular extent. Just a lot of bread crumbs being dropped all of a sudden. You know?

+1 for all the hardwork :

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I just want to say congrats!

but it isn't time to celebrate yet, don't forget what happened in North Dakota.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    He could be Ron Paul's Joe Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by driller80545 View Post
    There will never be a Paul/Santorum ticket. Oil and water.
    Santorum is an opportunist, he's shifted his views many times in the past, he saw an opportunity to grab the Christian vote by being Saint Santorum so he did so if he gets a shot at something then he'll be willing to change his position again; good thing is that he wasn't the establishment-guy, it's the people (though misguided ones) that pushed him ahead

We've to think about the alternative scenarios, which equals to Romney getting the nomination, so Paul/Santorum sounds much better than that
    Last edited by Paul Or Nothing II; 04-13-2012 at 11:54 PM.
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Bohner View Post
    HAHAHA!!!

Look at the OP... He says that Paul got 9 delegates, Santorum got 7, and Romney got 5.

Now lets count how many delegates each candidate has according to your link...

Delegates to the Republican National Convention:
    · Congressional District 1
    o Nancy McKiernanm, Santorum 1
    o Celement Koerber Jr., Unpledged 1
    o Florence Sebern, Unpledged 2
    · Congressional District 2
    o Timothy Leonard, Unpledged 3
    o Sue Sharkey, Santorum 2
    o Solomon Martinez, Unpledged 4
    · Congressional District 3
    o Todd King, Unpledged 5
    o Luke Kirk, Unpledged 6
    o Frieda Wallison, Romney 1
    Congressional District 4
    o Guy Short, Unpledged 7
    o Sean Conway, Santorum 3
    o Karen Pelzer, Unpledged 8
    · Congressional District 5
    o John Suthers, Romney 2
    o Robin Coran, Santorum 4
    o Kent Lambert, Santorum 5
    · Congressional District 6
    o John Carson, Romney 3
    o Ted Harvey, Unpledged 9
    o Erik Hansen, Romney 4
    · Congressional District 7
    o Pete Coors, Romney 5
    o Anil Mathai, Santorum 6
    o Jeremy Strand, Unpledged 10

5 for Romney, 6 for Santy (OP said he got 7), and 10 Unpledged (OP said Paul got 9).

Looks like we figured out how MSM is going to spin this one .
    Can't the current unpledged declare support for Paul at the last minute, hence making it known to the MSM that Paul received the victory?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shishka View Post
    Can't the current unpledged declare support for Paul at the last minute, hence making it known to the MSM that Paul received the victory?
    I'm pretty sure that it's already well known that those unpledged delegates are Paul supporters.

I hope someone can explain something to me. If Santorum is going to start speaking for Romney and Romney as already stated publicly that Santorum will play a role in his election. How do we know this is not a setup?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast