Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News 4-13-12, Ron Paul just WON

Breaking News 4-13-12, Ron Paul just WON

Yes We WON the cd's in majority with a Conservative unity slate with paul/santorum. the break down tonight was ron paul 9,santorum 7 and romney 5. We have a strong chance to win the majority of delegates tomorrow for a WIN for RON Paul 2012 WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am exhausted right now but you folks know what this means? just say it cause after tomorrow the media is gonna have to say Ron Paul WON COLORADO mofo's

ok i need a safety break Ron Paul 2012 Colorado . We are going to win Colorado. I am telling you know. what happens on friday pretty much sets the stage for sat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoM6IFiyRjE<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoM6IFiyRjE">

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts&ob=av2e<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoM6IFiyRjE" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts&amp;ob=av2e">

R
    on Paul will WIN THE NOMINATION or the gop elects obama!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 04-13-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I fricking love Janelle Monae. +rep just for having teh video with here When I can I'll give you more for the awesome handwork you did!

Last edited by PierzStyx; 04-13-2012 at 08:59 PM.

blimpin for colorado, i guess folks do not understand what we did friday does carry over to sat we have the numbers..

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    blimpin for colorado, i guess folks do not understand what we did friday does carry over to sat we have the numbers..
    That's some good stuff right there. I'm tellin' ya! Good job!

How do you know that's the breakdown. I keep seeing various different numbers posted.

That Sue Sharley person from CD2 was apparently a secret Santorum supporter who ran as a Paul delegate?

lesley says she wasn't secret. she's been very outwardly santorum

Heck Yes, thanks for the putting forth the hard work!
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Santorum got that many AFTER suspending his campaign? This sounds fantastic, but I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    lesley says she wasn't secret. she's been very outwardly santorum
    bottom line we won and the bottom line is we can win the nomination, i am predicting a Paul/Santorum unity ticket in tampa, now if you do not want to vote for a paul/santorum ticket to beat obama. you always have gary johnson bottom line we can win colorado tomorrow and we won tonight as well!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 04-13-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Santorum got that many AFTER suspending his campaign? This sounds fantastic, but I'm confused.
    think big picture in tampa. the santorum campaign and the ron paul campaign winning in tampa. Paul/Santorum is what i am predicting! This was not grassroots this was ron paul and santorum campaign. We are going to win the gop nomination with help from santorum opr the gop elects obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    That Sue Sharley person from CD2 was apparently a secret Santorum supporter who ran as a Paul delegate?
    no we had a unity slate with approx 20% santorum and the rest ron paul. we are going to win in tampa with a unity ticket unless folks want romney we can stop if you like.

has nothing to do with santorum It is about beating romney with a unified ticket and delegates and possible winning with a paul/santorum or paul/_______ ticket! This unified slate was from the top not from individuals something bigger is up to win for ron paul in tampa.

I can't stop smiling! Speciallyblend has made my day/night

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1229649 View Post
    I can't stop smiling! Speciallyblend has made my day/night
    wait there is more snickers oo some fun news for cd1 we actually put a romney unity slate together for 3 of our ron paul supporters hehe .they were elected we just played some of the gop est games of 2008 back on them woot woot does anyone have a pic of that slate to post ,rpf'ers are gonna love it did you get a copy of that slate

http://superlazy.org/ hopes superlazy has a copy of cd1 romney unity slate

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just want to say congrats!

but it isn't time to celebrate yet, don't forget what happened in North Dakota.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

no we had a unity slate with approx 20% santorum and the rest ron paul. we are going to win in tampa with a unity ticket unless folks want romney we can stop if you like.
    NO,no,no.

Whatever you do, don't stop.

I don't know what you guys are up to over there in CO but if you say you're winning then HELL YEAH!

Can't wait to see how the MSM will try and spin (blackout) this!

Great news!
    I want more freedom and I cannot lie. No other brothers can deny. When the Fed marches in with a itty-bitty rate and the IRS takes your cake, it's no FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I just want to say congrats!

but it isn't time to celebrate yet, don't forget what happened in North Dakota.
    I'm a little leary of getting caught up myself. But I almost ache wanting to see a string of success for the RP campaign

think big picture in tampa. the santorum campaign and the ron paul campaign winning in tampa. Paul/Santorum is what i am predicting! This was not grassroots this was ron paul and santorum campaign. We are going to win the gop nomination with help from santorum opr the gop elects obama.
    Paul/Santorum fine with me!

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    I can live with President Ron Paul and Vice President Rick Santorum.

Ol' Rick might actually learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Any chance to break the vicious cycle I guess, I just worry about worst case scenario what happens if Santorum becomes Prez., then again can't be much worse than it is now. I wonder if the official campaign would try a bait and switch would be possible for a Paul/somethignotherthanestablishmentpick at the convention.
    Last edited by orenbus; 04-13-2012 at 10:12 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can live with President Ron Paul and Vice President Rick Santorum.

Ol' Rick might actually learn something.
    You do realize that in this scenario, if something were to happen to Ron Paul while in office...

That Rick Santorum would be President???

I'm a little leary of getting caught up myself. But I almost ache wanting to see a string of success for the RP campaign
    it is just that if we don't have an outright majority, at any stage Santa can join with Romney and his people will have to decide if they want to, and they may. So we can't relax. If we have a plurality, santa and Romney can STILL join up... but we can only get what we can get, and this is how it would have gone if Santa HAD been in it, and he could have dropped out two weeks from now with the same effect.

this is fantastic news, speciallyblend, since obviously our fear was that the Santa people would bond with the Romney/establishment folks as they did in MO, but there I think the people there mostly WERE party first types.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-13-2012 at 10:17 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Bohner View Post
    That Rick Santorum would be President???
    No worse than the Obamney option we're looking at now, really.

So say we win Missouri and Colorado somehow?

I didn't really see Colorado coming since we didn't win it last time, but what other states might we win. I suppose we could upset in Washington, Maryland or Nevada as well?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    it is just that if we don't have an outright majority, at any stage Santa can join with Romney and his people will have to decide if they want to, and they may. So we can't relax. If we have a plurality, santa and Romney can STILL join up... but we can only get what we can get, and this is how it would have gone if Santa HAD been in it, and he could have dropped out two weeks from now with the same effect.

this is fantastic news, speciallyblend, since obviously our fear was that the Santa people would bond with the establishment folks as they did in MO, but there I think the people there mostly WERE party first types.
    Yea this is truth, this approach could turn out to be a double edge sword, however it plays in the short term vs. the long game to and at the convention, but it's probably the best play right now.
    Last edited by orenbus; 04-13-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Santorum, Romney, and Obama are all the same candidate really.

Santorum is easier to make fun of though, and he would make for funnier Dailyshow clips if he actually managed to become president.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast