Thread: North Korea rocket launch fails

North Korea rocket launch fails

NBC’s Richard Engel describes how North Korean officials handled the failed rocket launch with the invited international press. (The Rachel Maddow Show)
    Video..... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908...36511#47036511

[mod note] not actual video of rocket failing, just discussion of it
    Last edited by jct74; 04-13-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paula Hancocks reports on what the possible fallout could be for South Korea after North Korea's failed rocket launch.
    Video.....http://edition.cnn.com/video/?utm_so...the-rocket.cnn
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

People forget how many failures there were in the early American and Russian space programs. Rocket engineering is no simple task.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    People forget how many failures there were in the early American and Russian space programs. Rocket engineering is no simple task.
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Any video of the actual "fail"?
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    Any video of the actual "fail"?
    That is what I was hoping to see- now I guess I can skip the links above.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That is what I was hoping to see- now I guess I can skip the links above.
    These appear to be just reports regarding the launch, not the launch itself. But I admit, I didn't watch them in their entirety, got bored and started skipping around, but I didn't see anything that looked like actual footage in my skipping.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    These appear to be just reports regarding the launch, not the launch itself. But I admit, I didn't watch them in their entirety, got bored and started skipping around, but I didn't see anything that looked like actual footage in my skipping.
    Rachel Maddow describing a rocket launch, that's fail right there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ABC's report (I doubt that North Korea will issue video of their rocket failing):

The N. Koreans should have built their own rocket. You cannot trust one from a salvage yard.

Well , I won two bucks on that , question is what will a bunch of starving totalitarian nuts do now ?

If only Freud could of stuck around long enough to watch the worlds shortest leader shooting over-size rocket-propelled dildos into space. Yeah, I know Young Ill is deceased.

This could have been seen coming from a mile away. They've had failures before

Their people are starving, the government imprisons many in work camps, and they are cut off from most of the world. Who in their right mind thinks NK is a threat?