Thread: Ron Paul supporters flock to San Antonio town hall (w/ video coverage)

Ron Paul supporters flock to San Antonio town hall (w/ video coverage)

http://austin.ynn.com/content/top_st...onio-town-hall

and there's a forum member in there with his wife, at the end! (there might be many, but this one posted pictures yesterday)
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-12-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was there too it was SO COOL!

I captured and upped this as a tube...........

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

This one was about to fall off of the front page, so I'm gonna bump it so folks in the east can see what happened after they went off to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

(Open message to folks starting chip ins) - If you have a chip-in to do videos/live stream please actually produce the video and live stream.
    Life is not a movie & liberty will not be delivered on a bed of feathers.

Emphasis mine...
    Several hundred enthusiastic fans greeted Rep. Ron Paul with chants of “President Paul! President Paul!” in Main Plaza on Thursday evening.
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...SA-3478676.php

3,600 plus ...

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/04/1...n-san-antonio/

It is so amazing to see the enthusiastic support that Ron Paul gets, the real love and affection that his supporters show him.

You and I both know this isn't unnoticed by the GOP even if they are trying to suppress and ignore it. They really must be frightened out of their minds because they know the difference between legitimate support and the media manufactured support they rely on.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.