Thread: April 10, RP vs. Romney Crowd Photo

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hahahahahaha come on..... was that really a scheduled rahmne rally? i mispell rahmne from now on because of another post i read in here about not mentioning his name so i will not from now on..

Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

It's amazing how many votes can be flipped with a diebold for r'money.

Quote Originally Posted by PolicyReader View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse/...51125567602688
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by carterm View Post
    retweet this!

https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse/...51750594408448
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

We need one of these for every day. Date and names for both pics though.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I notice Mittens had a pro camera and sound crew shooting.

Also retweeted both from sailing
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

I tweeted the pic to a journalist who faithfully translates the AP news wire for my country and who claimed after Santy quitting that Romney has the candidacy "in the pocket". Let's see if he wakes up.

I put that picture the 'where is Ron Paul' compilation of crowds picture and one of the crowd videos into a tweet I sent to the dailyshow in case anyone would like to retweet it:

https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse/...96155686666240

Facebooked!

What was the estimated crowd at A&M?
    Last edited by tremendoustie; 04-12-2012 at 06:37 PM.
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    Facebooked!

What was the estimated crowd at A&M?
    3,000 in seats. a thousand in the halls watching on monitors and a thousand turned away.

i posted this on facebook and here was an interesting reply that i would like to share :-) its amazing how brainwashed people are!! i cant believe they believe the main stream media!!! SAD!!! but anyway, here was the response to it......

Richard Przebowski: I have a program on my PC called photoshop which also can be very powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by rp713 View Post
    3,000 in seats. a thousand in the halls watching on monitors and a thousand turned away.
    Dang, it looks bigger than that. I'm really bad at estimating crowds though ...
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Ideas spread. You can't stop them. An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government."

What isn't mentioned about the Romny rally is that $5 footlongs were handed to attendees on the way out.

these college campus shots are always mind boggling...love to see them...there needs to be some video that says something like, if you need another reason to vote for ron paul, do it for your kids...
    or something to that effect....show the college crowds, kids, footage of educated college kids describing what they don't want their future to be, something that gives an image of current policies that will bring debt on todays children... something powerful that makes people think... most people just think of how this effects us now, but don't visualize what these policies bring to our future...just a thought..
    Life long democrat recently turned RonPaulitan

Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple
    "I like that guys spunk."