Thread: Looking for a Picture asap

Looking for a Picture asap

I need the picture where it shows the republican party and democratic party fighting where the big corporate businessman looms over them.

The picture says something like, "Keep fighting while I maintain complete control"

Help please!

Picture is to demonstrate a point to my friends.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haven't found that one but here's something similar.
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Is it a drawing or an actual photo with graphics super-imposed?
    "There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave." ~ HST

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave." ~ HST

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyFrenchSpy View Post
    Is it a drawing or an actual photo with graphics super-imposed?
    It is a drawing and I'll know if I see it >.<

Kinda but it is more of a drawing I believe.

Getting closer...

Last edited by SneakyFrenchSpy; 04-15-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Getting closer...

Much closer. I think it actually shows a big business man manipulate both parties to fight each other like puppets, but that ain't it.

Last edited by No1butPaul; 04-15-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    not the one u r looking for, but related to tyranny

Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Quote Originally Posted by J_White View Post
    not the one u r looking for, but related to tyranny

Nearly the same setup as that. I'll save this one to use for the meantime.

Slightly more old-school