Thread: Good luck to MN patriots in all your upcoming conventions!!

Good luck to MN patriots in all your upcoming conventions!!

Looking forward to hearing some great news (whenever you decide to announce it for strategic reasons) about some delegate sweeps in all the senate district and upcoming CD conventions.

All the good news coming out of Missouri and Nevada etc I think will be equaled if not exceeded by Minnesotans.

Praying for you and hope you have all your slates and strategies set.

Go get em!!! Take over the party.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good news, RPers swept CD5!
    3 national delegates and 3 alternates.

Minneapolitans rock!

Quote Originally Posted by federico84 View Post
    Good news, RPers swept CD5!
    3 national delegates and 3 alternates.

Minneapolitans rock!
    CD5 is easy one. Very Democratic district.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Looks like they swept CD6 as well.
    That's what it takes, show strong where you feel strong!

Just got back from CD6. I didn't stick around for the results, but should find out later today. I feel pretty confident that we did well, but don't take that as word yet. There were many Ron Paul supporters though.

My BPOU had a possible 21 delegates, my wife and I were #13 & 14 alternates, and WE BOTH STILL GOT SEATED! It goes to show, even if you're high up on the alternate list, you still need to show up, because you just never know.

*Side note- Danke, my dog really hates your avatar. I have this up on an 80" projector screen, and my dog barks every time Milton pops out.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Woohoo! We got all 3 delegates in CD6. Not sure on CD6 alternates yet.
    https://twitter.com/#!/ErikLeist/sta...51287927562240
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

3 Delegates and 3 Alternates in CD6!
    ☑ First they ignore you (Pre-2007)
    ☑ Then they laugh at you (2007-2008)
    ☑ Then they fight you (2008-2011)
    ☐ Then you win
    Join the R3volution!

Minnesota.... land of 10,000 lakes and land of 10,000 DELEGATES AND ALTERNATES!!

Booyah you guys rock. Now please dear god take the party chair, and National committeman and woman as well. You can then also endorse the challenger to Amy Klobuchar while you are at it.

Take party chair, national committeman and woman and I'm good for a $300.00 donation to your fund for expenses to the convention.

Rock On

Wow clean sweep. Love you folks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Had a victory party at Club Jäger for CD3, CD5 and CD6. Got all 3 delegates on each CDs.

in CD 3, all RP supporters are elected for the 7 vice chair positions, 3 RNC delegates and 3 RNC alternates! It was a clean sweep!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."
    ~Ron Paul

RON PAUL
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

duplicate
    Last edited by simplyjacy; 04-15-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."
    ~Ron Paul

RON PAUL
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION