Thread: Famous YouTuber Philip DeFranco asks for feedback on Ron Paul

Famous YouTuber Philip DeFranco asks for feedback on Ron Paul

Bomb the comment section guys! This YouTuber has more traffic than most MSM outlets, and the demographic is young!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OedEL...5eFUAAAAAAAAAA

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It says it is about Zimmerman. Where does Ron come in?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

OMG, almost a trillion video view on his channel!!!!!!!
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Early.
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Phil supports RP as far as I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0oYfCV8xh4&t=19s

Was there a specific time stamp you had in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by opinionatedfool View Post
    Early.
    I just had to watch a man take a bite of a raw potato
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Phil supports RP as far as I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0oYfCV8xh4&t=19s

Was there a specific time stamp you had in mind?
    right about at the 1 minute mark he asks for video of big events so he could give coverage. Specifically he said '8000 + people events' but I think he just meant large. I don't have video from UCLA. You could send him your attic shot from yesterday....

Who has video of UCLA?

Put a comment in a sea of comments.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why do I like Ron Paul while the establishment and mainstream media don't? Well Ron Paul is only who is fighting to let people run their own lives both economically and socially. If you are socially liberal and economically conservative, Ron Paul is by far the best candidate. If the founding fathers were alive today, they would have voted only for Ron Paul for his record of principles and consistency for freedom in which he has NEVER accepted lobbyist money.

flynn2008 2 minutes ago

1st min is about Ron, left him a link for the "Witness the Power of an Idea" vid, which has clips from the recent rallies.
    also a link for the Ron Paul Predictions video.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

He wants 8,000 plus video of Ron Paul crowds and his twitter is @PhillyD Send him the one in CA where he got over 8,000 people and they also climbed trees in that one too lol

Done!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

He asked for feedback on why we support Ron Paul plus video footage, I sent something to his facebook with a link and a description of what happened.

We really need to flood his channel and let him know how vocal we really are and especially WHY we support him, SXEPHIL is a potential voter and maybe even a supporter, he just needs a little nudge. Educate him in a few sentences in his comments. If we take up large enough blocks in his comments sections, he will notice them.

I actually presented this way back when but got shot down because of some sensitive people on RPF.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

THis is the video I sent, KEEP PUSHING THIS ONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh37Z...eature=related

here is his Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/DeFrancoNation
    Last edited by eleganz; 04-11-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

I bet if we all told him about the money bomb, he would include it in his video that is viewed by hundreds of thousands per vid. Who is with me?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I bet if we all told him about the money bomb, he would include it in his video that is viewed by hundreds of thousands per vid. Who is with me?
    ^this

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome guys!!! If we could get PhillyD to shed more new on RP, this could really boost us!!! Keep the comments (on his page, twitter ect) up!! Also if someone else could, repost this on the DP (I got kicked off for having a resonable voice against the super brochure project, that's how Michael Nystrom rolls ;( I guess!!) PhillyD has 2 million subscribers, and has been very RP friendly in the past!! It's worth the effort!!

@0:55 Phil is asking for video of Ron Paul events with big crowds (bear in mind he can't do any copyright violation with his show)

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    First 1:15 is about Dr Paul

He specifically says to email him. I doubt he makes it thru all the comments each day.

philipdefranco@gmail.com

I would assume twitter might work, or it might be just as busy as this comments section.
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Me Me Me I'll send a request on Twitter. LOL

I sent an email too.