Thread: Paul's Texas swing a sign he is in race to stay

Paul's Texas swing a sign he is in race to stay

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know, yesterday when I heard Rick had dropped out, I felt like that was likely the death knell for our campaign. But today I woke up and I rethought my doubts and I have to say I believe we will never have a better opportunity than now. Its hard to see how Gingrich can make any serious challenge being in the debt his campaign is and with seeminlgly nothing left in the tank. If the rank and file are doubtful of Mitt, then this is our chance to win converts and delegates and take this thing to the floor of the convention in Tampa. Its going to require the campaign to step up in a major way though.

Quote Originally Posted by floridasun1983 View Post
    You know, yesterday when I heard Rick had dropped out, I felt like that was likely the death knell for our campaign. But today I woke up and I rethought my doubts and I have to say I believe we will never have a better opportunity than now. Its hard to see how Gingrich can make any serious challenge being in the debt his campaign is and with seeminlgly nothing left in the tank. If the rank and file are doubtful of Mitt, then this is our chance to win converts and delegates and take this thing to the floor of the convention in Tampa. Its going to require the campaign to step up in a major way though.
    which leads us to the $2.5 million moneybomb goal.

And we have to keep reminding people that not only is Gingrich $4 million in debt, he reportedly asked Romney to help him retire it.... which bodes poorly for his worth as an investment as an anti-Romney.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

"quixotic". At least it said "may seem".

Another way Romney can keep the elder Paul happy is to offer his son and ideological heir, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., a prominent convention speaking spot - or maybe even a spot on the*ticket.

"I can see Rand Paul on a Romney ticket," Munisteri said, "but I think it's more likely that if Mitt Romney serves two terms as president, Rand will be a presidential candidate eight years from*now."
    Last edited by Bruno; 04-11-2012 at 09:43 PM.

wrong wrong wrong it's more likely that Obama wins re-election and Rand will run in 2016

lol, who is this Munisteri - he thinks Romney can beat Obama ? must be smoking pot !
    oh, on the other hand, if those vote flipping things are true and benefit Romney again, then anything can happen !

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    "quixotic". At least it said "may seem".

Another way Romney can keep the elder Paul happy is to offer his son and ideological heir, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., a prominent convention speaking spot - or maybe even a spot on the*ticket.

"I can see Rand Paul on a Romney ticket," Munisteri said, "but I think it's more likely that if Mitt Romney serves two terms as president, Rand will be a presidential candidate eight years from*now."
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Yes, I expect the "Ron Paul cutting deals with Romney" articles to skyrocket, the media has to discredit and discourage the movement now that things are shaking up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    which leads us to the $2.5 million moneybomb goal.

And we have to keep reminding people that not only is Gingrich $4 million in debt, he reportedly asked Romney to help him retire it.... which bodes poorly for his worth as an investment as an anti-Romney.
    Well, I'll certainly be donating to the money bomb. But the campaign cannot sit back and watch the momentum from this turn off the lights and walk out the door. On that point I'm not as optimistic, but I am hopeful they are going to come to life.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.