Thread: Ron Paul: "A Personal Plea to My Generation" - Ad for senior voters - Social Security

Ron Paul: "A Personal Plea to My Generation" - Ad for senior voters - Social Security

I would LOVE to see an ad with Ron Paul speaking to the camera.

Just brainstorming... script would start something like:

Ron Paul: "Much of what you may hear about my campaign focuses on the large turnout at college campuses and my appeal to young voters. I would like to take a moment to talk directly to my generation. ... We are facing a looming debt crisis that has diminished opportunities for our children and grandchildren. If we do not immediately address our debt, we risk ruining the country we love and leaving our loved ones to pick up the pieces. Cuts must be made; in order to save Social Security and Medicare for our generation and those after us, we must cut back on our overseas wars. Do not believe the war propaganda you hear on tv and read in the newspapers."

Something along those lines would be great. Ron Paul is so honest, you can see it and you can hear it. Let's capitalize on that.
    "The average person figures that the president tells the truth, the vice president tells the truth, the secretary of state tell the truth; and they don't. They don't. The founders understood that people would be flawed, that political leaders would not be the best of men … so they set forth the constitution. We don't follow the constitution in this country; had we done so in 2001 and 2002, the world would be a different place" - Karen Kwiatkowski

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB