So I had court this morning but that isn't what this is about. Was waiting to talk to judge again when they called a case of my county vs some guy. Guy was accused of working on and storing boats on HIS property they claimed he was operating a business on agricultural land and it was against the law. I kept thinking this was the biggest assault on property rights I had ever heard or seen in my life. He owned the land and was not running a business according to him but was still fined 3k for doing so and having a sign up on the property saying he worked on boats. Then they put him on 6 months probation and said he was banned from going on that property for the length of his probation! WOW!. I wanted to stand up and yell at the idiots that they were taking the man's rights to his own property away from him and that was unconstitutional. Of course a bunch of whiney neighbors showed up to say they heard him pressure washing his boats blah blah blah...he tried to defend himself saying the pressure washing was just like someone cutting their grass it was on his property and they had no right to tell him he couldn't do it. The judge just didn't care. 1k fine for each count.