Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Abortion babies and a fathers rights

Quote Originally Posted by xFiFtyOnE View Post
    The people who claim a woman should have a right to have an abortion without the fathers consent should also agree that men should not have to be forced by law to pay child support for a child they did not want.

I've used that arguement a few times. Nearly makes a Libs head explode.
    CS is a joke. Just think about this. How many women would go and have a kid if they couldn't get CS? Unintended consequences of CS screw the non-custodial parent (84% of them are male) and in fact have a huge rate of suicide. Now how is that good for the kids?

CS is run by the mob (aka the state) and they are horrible. They'll ruin your credit, put a lien on your property, revoke your right to travel by taking away your passport, and throw you in jail. You can't get rid of the debt ever. Can't file for bankruptcy and get rid of it. You have to pay and if you don't the government (aka the mob) will destroy your life and your family.

It's called debtors prison. Totally unconstitutional, but no one cares and no one talks about it. It's a shame that people don't say or do anything about it. Especially for all those awesome non-custodial parents (usually men) who just want to be treated fairly and are getting f'n screwed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    There are threads galore about a womans right to abort a fetus.

There's discussion aplenty about the morality of abortion.

I thought I'd start a thread about fathers rights.

Currently a father has no say in whether or not a fetus is brought to term.

I believe a father should have an equal say with the mother, except of course in rape.

To give a woman sole decision rights because of a 9 month intrusion ignores the 18 year liability incurred by the father.

It takes two to create a fetus and in my opinion neither parent should have the right to abort or carry to term without the other parents consent.

I believe my position on this matter places equal responsibility on both parents and would assure personal responsibility for either a baby or an abortion.

How do ya'll feel about joint responsibility?
    Fathers have no rights.

Thread over.

Thank you for playing.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Fathers have no rights.

Thread over.

Thank you for playing.
    Family court judge?

Quote Originally Posted by Kluge View Post
    I think the gov't should stay out of it entirely. It's social engineering.
    Poink. This is precisely correct.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Fathers have no rights.

Thread over.

Thank you for playing.
    Bingo. Kinda makes you think twice about having kids, doesn't it?
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    For me personally, I will NEVER marry a woman who is pro-choice. Won't happen.
    Tell us that after some witch puts the clamp on your dick (assuming you're a guy) and does things to you that have you coming back, on your hands and knees drooling for more to make Pavlov's dogs seem like pinnacles of free will. In other words, be REALLY careful in how you use the "N" word (never). I've seen it bite the most unlikely recipients in the arse.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    Men should not have sex with women who wouldn't see the issue as the OP does.
    Certainly not if they would like their rights respected per the spirit of this thread. Unfortunately, most guys under 30 are more or less completely ruled by their littler heads, there being a downside to this mad drive to perpetuate the species.

Individual liberty/responsibility, right?
    Most want the former but are willing to forgo it if the latter is required in the deal. "Something for nothing" to the greatest extent possible is the true mantra of most people, all contrariwise talk notwithstanding. We want to $#@! as often as possible with as many different people as possible whilst avoiding and evading any responsibility for our actions. This is creed of the "modern" human.

And my friends shouldn't let me have sex with any woman who would consider abortion in the first place.
    And no doubt your friends will get a few teeth sent to the carpet when they attempt to draw you away from the leggy young slut who is promising to give your semen the ride of its life.

Let us not lose sight of what human beings are in reality, all lofty seeming ideals aside.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234