Thread: Ron Paul talks Santorum, Texas winner-take-all in KVUE exclusive (includes video interview

Ron Paul talks Santorum, Texas winner-take-all in KVUE exclusive (includes video interview

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was such a horrible interview!! those reporters are trying to make it look like ron has no shot of winning at all and ron agreeing with them.... such bs!!!!! i cant even watch the news at all anymore !!! it makes me sick!!

Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    That was such a horrible interview!! those reporters are trying to make it look like ron has no shot of winning at all and ron agreeing with them.... such bs!!!!! i cant even watch the news at all anymore !!! it makes me sick!!
    Ignore the media lies until the media dies.
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Here is a tube I uploaded..........

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

so glad santorum dropped out

I know I've never posted but I joined back last election cycle and just trolled around lol sorry guys!

"Now it looks more likely that Romney would win, but up until now I kept thinking that there could be a brokered convention," said Paul. "If you don't win, you might have an influence, and maybe we can do something with the platform."
    WTF! Did he actually say that? I didn't see him saying it in the video! And IF he did say that then WHY IS HE DOING THAT?

People aren't working so hard to "influence the platform" which only means continuation of the status quo or some stupid useless convention speech that nobody gives a $#@! about; we're here to show our strength & to keep spreading the ideas of liberty & that voice liberty is getting stronger by the day, so much so that it can't be ignored anymore without real electoral consequences, only a small fraction of the voters swing elections & our numbers are now big enough to be that critical voting-bloc
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

I would expect him to try to win and then walk away if he doesn't.You can't compromise with Romney because he is just another face on the statist beast.The speech idea is ludicrous unless it reiterates 'Statism and Anti-Constitutionalism can not be compromised with.So we will continue to fight the battle for freedom as we have been doing,in the grassroots and hearts and minds of the people.'

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.