Thread: Hello From Southern California!

Hello From Southern California!

hey everyone, I'm Andy.
    I am a Ron Paul supporter(obviously since im here) and an advocate for Jeffersonian Ideals.
    Glad to be here!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome Andy!

Are you a registered Republican? You do have to be one in order to vote for Ron Paul and the Ron Paul supporters running for Central Committee positions in the June 5 primary.

I am registered republican
    no way i would register democrat!

Awesome. Do you have a list of the Ron Paul supporters who are running for positions on the LA County GOP's Central Committee?

If not, let me know what State Assembly District you are in and I can send you a list of names to vote for.

You can find your new State Assembly District here:
    http://www.lavote.net/OnlineDistrictmapApp/

Look for your new State Assembly district under the section titled "*New Districts (Based on Adopted 2011 Redistricting Boundaries)"

I'm here too!

Welcome to the Party.

Welcome Andy. I live right outside of San Diego.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    I'm here too!

Welcome to the Party.
    anaheim, cool...not too far

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Welcome Andy. I live right outside of San Diego.
    go padres!!

Welcome, Andy! I'm from the L.A. area (the valley).

Actually, a lot of Democrats who are Dems because they support civil liberties, are flocking to Ron because of his opposition to indefinite detention of citizens without trial. Obama signed NDAA, Ron opposed/opposes it. It is a good talking point....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And for people in California, keep the other Liberty candidates in mind when voting!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...or-US-Congress

US House
    ----------------------------------
    California
    Gary Clift (R) CA-3
    John Dennis (R) CA-8 - (purity: ★★★★★)
    Jenny Worman (R) CA-28 - (purity: ★★★☆☆)
    Christopher David (R) CA-33

US Senate:
    California:
    Rick Williams (R) - (purity: ★★★★★)
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Welcome aboard Andy! I'm up north a ways but it's good to have more CA people find out about us.
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com