Thread: [Video] Thomas Massie Launches Second Commercial!

[Video] Thomas Massie Launches Second Commercial!

RSVP for the Thomas Massie Moneybomb (April 26-28): https://www.facebook.com/events/241002225998226/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great commercial IMO. Is there another version with narration? Seems like some very minimal narration could add a lot of value here.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Great commercial IMO. Is there another version with narration? Seems like some very minimal narration could add a lot of value here.
    What do you mean, like his wife talking about him?
    Last edited by MRoCkEd; 04-10-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Sure that would be fine. Or just someone slowly reading basically the same thing that is displayed. A deep relaxed voice: "Thomas Massie, NRA Member, Pro Life, Shares Your Values" "I'm Thomas Massie and I approve this message"
    Last edited by brandon; 04-10-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: wrong word

from a videographer standpoint... that is a really really good ad

Excellent job Team Massie!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    A deep relaxed voice: "Thomas Massie, NRA Member, Pro Life, Shares Your Values" "I'm Thomas Massie and I approve this message"
    Isn't that what it has right now?

That's pro-quality. Ads like these resonate with Kentuckians.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Isn't that what it has right now?

Hmm I listened to it at work and all I could hear was the music, no talking. Now I'm hearing the narration from my home computer. So basically disregard everything I said. lol, it's a good ad.

This is the kind of ad that resonates here. Nice work!
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

Hey, I just want to let everyone know that Tom is in this thing to win. He was campaigning like a warrior today in Oldham County in a worn out Mustang! The Massie-Mobile...stuffed to the brim with signs lol. Thomas is all over this race guys.

The guy understands liberty...intellectually. He is on our side. Believe me. You can take all my rep on this forum and put it toward what I am saying right now. Thomas is the real deal. If there was EVER a candidate other than Ron and Rand to donate to in the past few years, Thomas is the man. He is going to make every liberty-lover proud.

Not only is Tom in this thing to win, we actually CAN win (strange I know for us liberty folk). We got the author of the REINS act, Lloyd Rogers, campaigning with an army in Shelbyville for Thomas this weekend (I'm lucky enough to get to participate), we are winning the sign war, we have an ad team that should be the envy of any candidate in the entire country, we have a winning liberty machine called Rand's old staff behind Thomas.... It's the perfect storm.

The boots are on the ground! What RPF's can do is:

1. Donate to the campaign. We have the same ad company that did Rand Paul's commercials (his wife works there!), but great ads won't do us any good if we don't have the $ to run them with sufficient frequency in the last weeks.

2. Promote the upcoming money bomb.

3. Make phone calls. We have a great phone from home setup. You know the drill!

4. Get the word out via social media. Even if your friends don't vote in KY, their friends might. The world is smaller than most realize.

Thank you! I am in this to help our country! We don't have too many opportunities like this. This one is winnable, and the republican nominee is virtually guaranteed to win in the fall. 15,000 votes will win this congressional race!

Thomas
    It's only a few weeks before the primary that the majority of people will start to even care about this race. We HAVE to be well funded for those last few weeks. DONATE! We are on the verge of a great victory for liberty here if we dig deep and donate!

Really like the ad!
    Good job.

Just posted the second television commercial link on the Daily Paul web page.

Great production values. My one concern is that "100% Pro Life" opens you up to "extremist/rape/incest/life-of-mother" attacks in the general (assuming that you win the primary and it's competitive district - sad that so few out of 435 are). And that I personally think "family values" is a hollow BS non-issue that has no business in a campaign for federal office during a time of $1T deficits, 20% true unemployment, double-digit true inflation, PATRIOT/NDAA/TSA abuses and perpetual war. But hey that's just me...

Style points for knowing the proper length for your suit jacket's sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmax View Post
    Great production values. My one concern is that "100% Pro Life" opens you up to "extremist/rape/incest/life-of-mother" attacks in the general (assuming that you win the primary and it's competitive district - sad that so few out of 435 are). And that I personally think "family values" is a hollow BS non-issue that has no business in a campaign for federal office during a time of $1T deficits, 20% true unemployment, double-digit true inflation, PATRIOT/NDAA/TSA abuses and perpetual war. But hey that's just me...

Style points for knowing the proper length for your suit jacket's sleeves.
    Thomas' strong pro-life credentials will hold up well in this race. The general is a virtual shoe-in because it's such a Republican voting district. The primary IS the election, which is why it's so important to help him now.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmax View Post
    Great production values. My one concern is that "100% Pro Life" opens you up to "extremist/rape/incest/life-of-mother" attacks in the general (assuming that you win the primary and it's competitive district - sad that so few out of 435 are).
    That's not going to be an issue in this district. This district is about as solidly pro-life as any in the country. If anything,Tom's opponents are going to try to make him seem less pro-life than he really is. I'm hoping that Tom has a really good defense of his pro-life credentials going in to things in the next few weeks, because it might be an issue.

Also, we are almost assured a win in the general if we get past this primary. May 22nd is the most important date right now.

And that I personally think "family values" is a hollow BS non-issue that has no business in a campaign for federal office during a time of $1T deficits, 20% true unemployment, double-digit true inflation, PATRIOT/NDAA/TSA abuses and perpetual war. But hey that's just me...
    Well, I have a feeling that Patriot Act/NDAA/war issues are going to come up in the next few weeks...so keep watching. Its going to be exciting. My position is that if "family values" and those things get votes for us, that's fine with me. We'll leave the understanding of debt, war, and jobs to those of us who are in the know.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.