Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Rich Dad Poor Dad

  1. #1

    Rich Dad Poor Dad

    Has anyone read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki? Judging by the contents of the book, he would probably be interested in Ron Paul. We should drop him some emails explaining Ron Paul's positions on capital gains. This of course would be in our interest if Robert Kiyosaki is really who he says he is.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    robert kiyosaki is a scammer just like all the other real estate "gurus".

  4. #3
    Robert Kiyosaki already supports Ron Paul he is on his "Rich Dad Poor Dad" myspace page.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=125796884
    "Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power."
    Benjamin Franklin

  5. #4
    i believe he actually does support dr. paul

    i think it says so on his myspace or something

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 82ndVET4RP View Post
    Robert Kiyosaki already supports Ron Paul he is on his "Rich Dad Poor Dad" myspace page.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=125796884

    Thats awesome! I had no idea.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pooflinger1488 View Post
    Has anyone read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki? Judging by the contents of the book, he would probably be interested in Ron Paul. We should drop him some emails explaining Ron Paul's positions on capital gains. This of course would be in our interest if Robert Kiyosaki is really who he says he is.
    Kiyosaki is a great man. I know many millionaires and even billionaires that were created because of him. He doesn't sell "secrets" or "hot stock tips", just a philosophy and a way of life.

    Kiyosaki has unofficially backed Ron Paul. Most of the Kiyosaki fans are Paulites and maxing out contributions. richdad.com, go to community, forums, off topic...it's almost all about Paul.

    Kiyosaki is the real deal, and has been telling people to buy up gold for over a decade because he saw the dollar crisis coming. Kiyosaki and Donald Trump are great friends if you want a reference, they actually wrote a book together.

    If you want a scam, look no further than a video called "The Secret"...now THAT is a scam.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyenick View Post
    Kiyosaki is a great man. I know many millionaires and even billionaires that were created because of him. He doesn't sell "secrets" or "hot stock tips", just a philosophy and a way of life.

    Kiyosaki has unofficially backed Ron Paul. Most of the Kiyosaki fans are Paulites and maxing out contributions. richdad.com, go to community, forums, off topic...it's almost all about Paul.

    Kiyosaki is the real deal, and has been telling people to buy up gold for over a decade because he saw the dollar crisis coming. Kiyosaki and Donald Trump are great friends if you want a reference, they actually wrote a book together.

    If you want a scam, look no further than a video called "The Secret"...now THAT is a scam.

    Yeah, I like all of kiyosaki's books alot. He believes in the same things as Dr. Paul in terms of preparing for your own future.

    I had a chance to skim through their book they wrote together, but alot kiyosaki's information there was repetative.

  9. #8
    I remember hearing about him when I was in High School and he put me on the path of being a Libertarian. Well besides that and my grandfather being an old school Rep.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    He's a good philosopher. I enjoyed his book. His entrepreneurial background is questionable.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

    "Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by paulitics View Post
    He's a good philosopher. I enjoyed his book. His entrepreneurial background is questionable.
    His background is questionable, but that philosophy of his set me free. I made more money independently after his reading his book than ever before. Granted, I'm not where I need to be; however, the knowledge in that book is priceless.

  13. #11
    I love the Rich Dad, Poor Dad books. It thrills me that Robert stands with Ron Paul.
    ----

    Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyenick View Post
    Kiyosaki has unofficially backed Ron Paul. .. Kiyosaki and Donald Trump are great friends if you want a reference, they actually wrote a book together.
    I wonder why Trump endorsed Hillary...
    Two MUST READ amazing books:
    How the World Really Works <- a summary of 12 books - history, and explanations of who benefit from wars, the Fed, and from socialism
    Let's Fix America! <- Seems written by Ron Paul himself!



Similar Threads

  1. Gap between rich and poor is highest since 1928.
    By Meritocrat in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:59 PM
  2. Taxes: Soaking the Rich Hurts Rich and Poor Alike
    By FrankRep in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 07:24 AM
  3. Rich Dad Poor Dad
    By limerickman in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 03:35 AM
  4. Are the rich getting richer and the poor getting poor?
    By TheCaliforniaLife in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 05:47 AM
  5. Rich Dad Poor Dad, has a feel of the revolution into it
    By newyearsrevolution08 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •