Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Year Anniversary of Ron Paul's Chilling Speech, Don't forget to post it April 24th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

10 Year Anniversary of Ron Paul's Chilling Speech, Don't forget to post it April 24th

Today (April 24th, 2012) marks the ten year anniversary of Ron Paul's chilling predictions speech on the House Floor.

*UPDATE* Today is the day, everyone post this video to their FB, Twitter, Google+ etc.

"During the next decade the American people will become poorer and less free, while they become more dependent on the Government for economic security" "I have no timetable for these predictions, but just in case, keep them around and look at them in 5-10 years. Let's hope and pray that I'm wrong on all accounts. If so, I will be very pleased." Ron Paul

Don't forget to share it on all your social networks sites that day to help it go viral, Tweet or Google: Remember Ron Paul and try to make it trend as well

Here is the video for those who haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Last edited by squirekyle; 04-24-2012 at 02:45 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *UPDATE* "I have no timetable for these predictions, but just in case, keep them around and look at them in 5-10 years. Let's hope and pray that I'm wrong on all accounts. If so, I will be very pleased." Ron Paul

Great idea, but I'd actually do it a bit sooner for those blasting to States who have a primary that day....

That video is still chilling, no matter how many times you watch it.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

This video helped me sway the older members of my family. It is hard to ignore his message when it was said before everything started tumbling down.

Quote Originally Posted by Algorres View Post
    This video helped me sway the older members of my family. It is hard to ignore his message when it was said before everything started tumbling down.
    Agreed. This is my favorite Ron Paul video.

I actually hand out little pieces of paper with Youtube Ron Paul 2002 Predictions everywhere I go in Colorado. It's a battle out here. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. haha...

I wonder what he would say if he wrote another predictions speech today.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    I wonder what he would say if he wrote another predictions speech today.
    He's been saying it all over the campaign trail, the dollar will collapse eventually and our troops will have to come home. As far as how long America will last, I don't think anyone knows the answer to that.

AGREE.

This needs to be plastered everywhere. Preferably BEFORE the 24th, so the message has time to build and swell.

BEST Video EVER !!
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Today is the day, everyone post this video to their FB, Twitter, Google+ etc.

"I have no timetable for these predictions, but look at them in 5-10 years" - Ron Paul

APRIL 24TH, 2002, "During the next decade the American people will become poorer and less free, while they become more on the Government for economic security" "I have no timetable for these predictions, but just in case, keep them around and look at them in 5-10 years. Let's hope and pray that I'm wrong on all accounts. If so, I will be very pleased." Ron Paul

TODAY IS THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF RON PAUL'S SPEECH,
    Don't forget to share it on all your social networks sites that day to help it go viral, Tweet or Google: Remember Ron Paul and try to make it trend as well

Last edited by squirekyle; 04-24-2012 at 07:40 AM.

VIRAL VIRAL VIRAL !!!
    spread it everywhere.
    link it on all major youtube videos and channels
    post it on all popular facebook pages
    tweet it to all major reporters, politicians, sportsmen, celebrities !!
    email to everyone u know !

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is another rendition of that speech. It was created and uploaded by RPF user Aravoth in late 2008 or early 2009. YouTube usually pulls the video for copywritten music.

U.S. Economy: Philosopher's Stone

"During the next decade the American people will become poorer and less free" - Ron Paul

APRIL 24TH, 2002, "During the next decade the American people will become poorer and less free, while they become more on the Government for economic security" "I have no timetable for these predictions, but just in case, keep them around and look at them in 5-10 years. Let's hope and pray that I'm wrong on all accounts. If so, I will be very pleased." Ron Paul

TODAY IS THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF RON PAUL'S SPEECH,

Don't forget to SHARE it on all your social networks sites that day to help it go viral, Tweet or Google: Remember Ron Paul and try to make it trend as well

Last edited by squirekyle; 04-24-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Outstanding Reminder Bump
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by TruckinMike View Post
    Outstanding Reminder Bump
    Thanks!

Campaign should have been using these prediction videos in everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

totally agree with that !!
    Especially the part about the financial and housing bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    I wish they'd post it on the official Ron Paul Campaign page.

Ron Paul

I do not like.

Bump
    Last edited by azxd; 04-24-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Bump graphic removed
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I posted it to Doug Wead's page on FB, hopefully he sees it in time.

Quote Originally Posted by jdcole View Post
    I posted it to Doug Wead's page on FB, hopefully he sees it in time.
    I posted it to Doug Wead's email address, I think he'll see it eventually.

I just posted it to the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb facebook page. Thanks for the reminder.

https://www.facebook.com/riseforliberty
    - zHorns
    Organizer of the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb.

“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic

Quote Originally Posted by zHorns View Post
    I just posted it to the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb facebook page. Thanks for the reminder.

https://www.facebook.com/riseforliberty
    You're welcome, I hope everyone remembers to post this video today. I know I am.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast