Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
Yeah but that's too general. Chinese medicine or healing practices are varied. It's not one system. Neither is allopathic medicine or chiropractic. MD's and DC's fight like crazy and work to censor progress with each other's systems. Fact of life, and it happens in China too. You may be strong in faith with your personal beliefs but that does not mean you they are absolute. And your chosen health system is human, it is not infallible.

The worst science is censorship science. And we have an abundance of that in the US. The difference is in the US about 100 years ago the allopaths took control of government regulation. So Chinese medicine is suppressed and censored. I'm not saying you're right or wrong in your belief in the system. I am saying that your right to show proof of efficacy or provide care without retribution is being suppressed.

But that's still not why we have spies reporting to foreign powers what is being taught in our schools.
CTM is mostly one system, however it does evolve through time as well. As time goes by, new herbs are considered and if they work, it becomes part of the mainstream. The practitioner I went to kept to the traditional herbs used in CTM. I do not believe Rino's horn was used.