Thread: Keystone XL Pipeline Has Hidden Agenda

Keystone XL Pipeline Has Hidden Agenda

(Austin, TX - September 28, 2011) Though the Trans Texas Corridor statute was officially repealed on June 17, 2011, the tar sands oil pipelines are part and parcel of the original Trans Texas Corridor concept that lives on. The TransCanada Keystone XL pipeline, the subject of a public hearing conducted by the U.S. State Department today in Austin, is just one of two tar sands oil pipeline routes that will affect over 20,000 acres of private property in 6 different states either by eminent domain or by the threat of eminent domain to directly benefit a foreign corporation.

Read more here.
    http://texasturf.org/index.php?optio...1171&Itemid=26

WASHINGTON – Rep. Ron Paul, a maverick Republican from Texas, today denounced plans for the proposed "NAFTA superhighway" in his state as part of a larger plot for merger of the U.S., Canada and Mexico into a North American Union.

"By now many Texans have heard about the proposed 'NAFTA Superhighway,' which is also referred to as the trans-Texas corridor," he said in a statement. "What you may not know is the extent to which plans for such a superhighway are moving forward without congressional oversight or media attention.".......

Paul says, however, the real issue raised by the superhighway plan and the SPP is national sovereignty.

Read more here:
    http://www.wnd.com/2006/10/38614/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm wondering the same thing. I found this thread in a google search. Could the Keystone Pipeline be used as a precursor to the NAFTA Superhighway?
    RVO˩UTION

While I don't agree with the idea of using eminent domain to take peoples property ... The first article does not mention Paul, and ... The second article is 6 years old, and while Paul did warn us of the superhighway and the SPP ... I'm not ready to develop a conspiracy that this pipeline is tied into such a thing.
    If it was, I seriously doubt that Obama would have opposed it, and tried to obstruct it.

Why don't you write Paul and ask him about this, before you develop a theory and associate his name with it.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.