I'm sure somebody else thought of this, but if they could make a YouTube video about an obscure warlord named Kony go viral, why can't we make the YouTube videos about Ron Paul, the most important US presidential candidate, go viral? The lack of mainstream media coverage would no longer matter. I don't know how to make a video go viral myself, but I've heard that some people know how to do this. Do we have anyone here who knows how to do it? Below are some videos worthy of going viral, but there are many more. Or if someone could make a video explaining simply that we are now a police state and Ron Paul will give us our Constitutional rights back (repeal NDAA, Patriot Act, etc.), as well as lowering or abolishing the income tax, hopefully people would see that it's a no-brainer that they should vote for him.

I tried to list the URLs, but my post was denied, so I'm just listing the titles of the videos:

Why hasn't this video gone viral?

Why are so many people endorsing Ron Paul for president 2012?

A rare and intense Ron Paul endorsement on Fox News Reality Check

Ron Paul slams NDAA on the House floor (indefinite detention) 18 January 2012

Can Ron Paul save US?US/UK/EU What have we allowed ourselves to become?

Judge Napolitano endorses Ron Paul; slaughters Romney and Santorum - Fox Business

CIA Chief endorses Ron Paul. The man who hunted Bin Laden explains why. - Fox Business

Ron Paul warns of coming New World Order

Israel shocks world and endorses the Ron Paul foreign policy