Thread: George Carlin: America Today

George Carlin: America Today

I'm sure someone has posted this before. My brother just sent it to me. I have seen this before but it's always nice to get a reminder, especially when it comes from someone who is funny.

Enjoy.

"I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Its called the American Dream, because you have to be Asleep to beLIEve it."
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    "Its called the American Dream, because you have to be Asleep to beLIEve it."

haha well put

I love George Carlin. My favorite comedian ever.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Yep and he knew what was going on, without a doubt.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Carlin was a leftist and hated most of what we believe in about individual rights and free markets.

Quote Originally Posted by HigherVision View Post
    Carlin was a leftist and hated most of what we believe in about individual rights and free markets.
    Left/right it's all a joke--a joke on you, ultimately.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is my favorite comedian by far. No one else even comes close

George Carlin !!! I miss him.

"They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking!"
    Keep learning people!

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yep and he knew what was going on, without a doubt.
    Definitely.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by NikolayaRadchenkova View Post
    No one else even comes close
    Truth.
    I am the spoon.

It is nearly impossible to fix a problem with knowledge if you dont know what the problem truly is.

One of the things I loved about GC was he was such as Pessimistic Realist. There was one video he has where he basically said you have Unlimited Rights, or you dont have any $#@!ing Rights at all, none of this In Between Bull$#@!. But alas, I am too lazy to go find the video for you... (that is a hint for someone else to bump this thread *hint hint*)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Someone above said something about right and left. In this situation, it doesn't matter. Our Rights are under attack from all sides and it effects all of us.

Regardless if you are a leftist (who value civil liberties) or right, we will all be slaves if we continue down this path...

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    It is nearly impossible to fix a problem with knowledge if you dont know what the problem truly is.

One of the things I loved about GC was he was such as Pessimistic Realist. There was one video he has where he basically said you have Unlimited Rights, or you dont have any $#@!ing Rights at all, none of this In Between Bull$#@!. But alas, I am too lazy to go find the video for you... (that is a hint for someone else to bump this thread *hint hint*)
    I don't know if this is what you mean:

Start at 4:15

“Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!”
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    George Carlin is by far my favorite comedian. Even though we had some pretty substantial differences in political beliefs. However, if he were alive today. I imagine with Ron Paul running, it would make George Carlin even question his own beliefs.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

If George were a member he would probably get banned