http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-wis...ps/#more-28505
Dear Mark,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
I seriously cannot thank you enough for putting the information about the Primal Blueprint on your website, Mark’s Daily Apple. You have changed my life! I am a different person than I was months ago.
My story started shortly after my sixth week post-partum appointment after the birth of my daughter in June 2011. I weighed 165 lbs. My doctor was pleased to see that I lost about 20 lbs of my pregnancy weight. I, on the other hand, was in shock. Now, this was my second baby in the past two years but I had never weighed that much when not pregnant. I discussed it with my husband and he thought that it was a good time for himself to lose some weight as well. However, since I was breastfeeding, I was terrified to start any kind of diet.

In July 2011, my husband started telling me about this “Primal Blueprint Diet.” I really wasn’t that interested and all I could think was “What, No Pasta?! I can’t do that!” Slowly, he worked me down and I decided that I could try anything for 3 weeks. Of course, I would monitor my daughter’s growth progress to ensure that she was getting enough milk. Shortly after deciding that we give it a try, hurricane Irene blew through (early August 2011) and we lost power for several days. We ended up eating everything that we had in the house. It was then that we decided that we would not replace what was not on the diet. We were going to give this a shot.
Now, originally, I was doing this to support my husband, I really didn’t expect that it would change me. Oh, was I wrong! You convinced one of the biggest critics on low carb diets, an Italian who loves her pasta. About a week into the diet, after the low carb flu had passed, I felt absolutely amazing. I had more energy, my thoughts were clear, my emotions were stable, and I was happy. I was even sleeping better! My milk supply never dwindled because of the diet. My digestion was simple, no heartburn, no stomach aches, no indigestion, everything was running like clockwork. I wasn’t craving sweets, fast food, junk food, and even pasta. I didn’t want pasta!
As for some background, as a child, I was diagnosed with Reactive Hypoglycemia. I was told that I had to eat every 2 hrs to maintain blood sugar levels. I would force myself to eat when not hungry (often packaged foods) and wake up sick, so sick, every morning. I would be incredibly nauseated and have severe cramps in my legs; every morning was a battle. Then, when my blood sugar would drop because I did not eat, I would get very sick with cold sweats, nausea, confused thoughts, sharp temper, etc. This problem… is now gone. I haven’t had a single incident while on the diet. My life is completely different.
I think this is what surprised me the most; that it not only had a physical effect on me but also an emotional and cognitive one. When I started noticing these changes, I knew that this was the right lifestyle for me and it became a journey. I will never go back to the way I ate in the “old days.”

For those who need to see the numbers, I am 5’ 4” and in early August 2011 I was approximately 165 lbs and wearing a pant size 12. Today, I weighed myself for the first time in 30 days, I weighed 118 lbs and now wear a size 4. My weight leveled out about 2 months ago. I have been working on maintaining a healthy weight and eating fresh organic food. I cook every meal at home and on the few occasions when my husband and I do go out to eat, we are the biggest food critics! We can now tell when something has been pre-packaged or covered in salt! This year, I have a huge vegetable garden and I look forward to working it daily and eating the food that I grow; nothing more fresh. Chickens may be next on my list!
When I bump into people who I haven’t seen in awhile, they are shocked at the difference. They ask me what I am doing and I direct them to your website. I have convinced several people to try it and when they find out that they love it, they share the word; so it’s spreading.
Thank you for changing my life and changing the life of my husband, my children, my best friend, and other family members, friends… and everyone who they touch. It’s spreading because it works and it’s fabulous! I wish I could shout it from the rooftops!

Read more: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-wis...#ixzz1rYveNz6d