Thread: Is anyone willing to become an unbound delegate in Maryland?

Is anyone willing to become an unbound delegate in Maryland?

The deadline to submit paperwork to get on the ballot is 4pm on the 13th.

PM me or post here if interested.

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

bump

bump
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Importance Bump
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

So far only ONE person in the STATE has filed to be among the 10 unbound National Delegates or alternate Delegates.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    I'm interested, email me at 12onPaul@Gmail.com !
    Just sent you info -- get in touch with Collins if you need any assistance.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Maybe hit up dailypaul or reddit for exposure?

Can someone explain what my duties would be if I do this?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    I'm interested, email me at 12onPaul@Gmail.com !
    +rep!

Thanks for stepping up!

-t

Quote Originally Posted by Havax View Post
    you have to get signatures from 3 party ppl in 3 diff counties nomination. This is aparently not a problem but time is short.

Then you have to turn in your paperwork by the 13th at 4pm

Then show up for the state convention

and if elected - go to FL and vote for Paul.

money shouldn't be an issue. if you get elected, I'm sure the forum can do a chip in to get you there back and pay for a hotel room.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by Havax View Post
    Market yourself the the Central committee members of the MD GOP, in order to win their votes at the state convention.
    Attend the state convention
    Go to Tampa and vote for Ron Paul, and GOP National leadership.

FYI to everyone -- there are also vacancies for committee positions in many counties. Fill the vacancy so you can vote on these national delegates at the state convention.

Quote Originally Posted by gerryb View Post
    So far only ONE person in the STATE has filed to be among the 10 unbound National Delegates or alternate Delegates.

This is pathetic...let's go people. We can't get 10 Ron Paul supporters in MD to fill out a piece of paper and turn it in?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    This is pathetic...let's go people. We can't get 10 Ron Paul supporters in MD to fill out a piece of paper and turn it in?
    ^^^^ THIS ^^^^^
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by gerryb View Post
    FYI to everyone -- there are also vacancies for committee positions in many counties. Fill the vacancy so you can vote on these national delegates at the state convention.
    What counties?
    Details?

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    we had 24 delegate candidates and 24 alternate delegate candidates on the ballot for the primary. I'm amazed that none of these 48 have stepped up...

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    What counties?
    Details?

we had 24 delegate candidates and 24 alternate delegate candidates on the ballot for the primary. I'm amazed that none of these 48 have stepped up...

-t
    ^^bump