Thread: [Resources] Gun / Ammo / Gear Deals

Exclamation [Resources] Gun / Ammo / Gear Deals

After graduating and getting a job, I noticed I had some disposable income at my fingertips; so I have been acquiring a few new "toys". I wanted to share some helpful resources on finding bargains for guns/ammo/knives etc that I've found over the past 6 months or so.

Slickguns.com A great resource that aggregates deals from all over the place, and allows users to rate the post based on how "slick" of a deal it is. This site posts deals from ammo, guns, knives, survival gear, etc. They frequently post deals seen on Amazon, so take advantange of that free shipping (over $25). This website is the best in my opinion, because it scowers the web for all deals from multiple companies.

Gunbroker.com An ebay style site that can connect you with gun dealers from all over the country. Lots of "buy it now" options, generally speaking, "ok" deals.

Cheaperthandirt.com A pretty good survival / gun / ammo site with consistently good deals.

Classicarms.us/ They are a large supplier for AK's and other European style rifles. They are generally well priced.

I hope others will add resources to this thread to make this a great place for those looking to score a deal without doing a bunch of leg-work.

Also, if you'd prefer to stay "off the radar" I highly recommend going to a gun show and standing outside with a small sign that reads "Buying guns". This is a great way to obtain a gun without the hassle of background checks / probably ending up in some database. The damage is already done for me, I've already been sync'd up with NICS, so I don't worry about staying off the radar anymore.
    Last edited by MikeStanart; 04-12-2012 at 08:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Arms list is great.. Got an sks on there..

Best site for tx is http://texasguntrader.com/ ,

And if you buy a saiga 12 shotgun and want to make it work perfectly and Get accessories for it...

http://store.carolinashooterssupply....let/StoreFront
    Last edited by Kotin; 04-14-2012 at 03:47 PM.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post
    After graduating and getting a job, I noticed I had some disposable income at my fingertips; so I have been acquiring a few new "toys". I wanted to share some helpful resources on finding bargains for guns/ammo/knives etc that I've found over the past 6 months or so.

Slickguns.com A great resource that aggregates deals from all over the place, and allows users to rate the post based on how "slick" of a deal it is. This site posts deals from ammo, guns, knives, survival gear, etc. They frequently post deals seen on Amazon, so take advantange of that free shipping (over $25). This website is the best in my opinion, because it scowers the web for all deals from multiple companies.

Gunbroker.com An ebay style site that can connect you with gun dealers from all over the country. Lots of "buy it now" options, generally speaking, "ok" deals.

Cheaperthandirt.com A pretty good survival / gun / ammo site with consistently good deals.

Classicarms.us/ They are a large supplier for AK's and other European style rifles. They are generally well priced.

I hope others will add resources to this thread to make this a great place for those looking to score a deal without doing a bunch of leg-work.

Also, if you'd prefer to stay "off the radar" I highly recommend going to a gun show and standing outside with a small sign that reads "Buying guns". This is a great way to obtain a gun without the hassle of background checks / probably ending up in some database. The damage is already done for me, I've already been sync'd up with NICS, so I don't worry about staying off the radar anymore.
    Some years ago , I used Cheaper than Dirt a bit , always pleased with it , I just try and buy local now , my local farm supply actually has a fairly good selection , prices are ok when they run sales
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-16-2012 at 01:03 AM.

I will check out the Slick guns . com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.