Thread: Happy Easter, Passover, and/or just plain Happy Day for non religious folks.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Happy Easter, Passover, and/or just plain Happy Day for non religious folks.

Happy Easter, Passover, and/or just plain Happy Day for any non religious folks.

Good work everyone. Keep pluggin' away.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Happy Easter!

and good day to everyone else!

Hoping all enjoy some time with family and friends.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to our four legged friends:

\\
    Last edited by iGGz; 08-13-2012 at 07:47 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Zombie Jesus Day!
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Happy Easter!

This is the holiday where the Easter bunny lays an egg, and Jesus hatches out!*

*I am not making fun. This was how a preschool student once described the holiday to me. It is interesting how we can bend around and make all of the traditions play nice together.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Happy resurrection day! Or just happy Easter, happy day, or what have you if you don't follow any specific whatever.

Go outside, see the sun, hang out with friends and family, and just be thankful for life! It's so easy in the middle of this campaign to get into a doom & gloom mode, worrying about statists and the feds coming down on the population. Sometimes it's just nice to enjoy life, have a cup of coffee (or if you're like me, three fingers of scotch and club soda in an old fashioned class), and be with those you love.

Happy Easter!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Happy Easter
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

С пасхой!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12