Thread: Is Sugar Toxic? Researchers Say ‘Yes’.

Is Sugar Toxic? Researchers Say ‘Yes’.

Is Sugar Toxic? Researchers Say ‘Yes’.

YouTube
    April 7, 2012

One of the most important health video you will watch this year. Among other negative health effects discussed, scientists present new evidence which clearly links processed sugar – to cancer.

original article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/is-sugar-tox...chers-say-yes/
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They go the right answer this time. Sugar is not good for most people. However, knowing these researchers, tomorrow they'll probably say sugar is good for you.

The body's craving for sugar is a healthy thing that has been exploited and taken way too far.. In nature there is not a lot of sugar or fat to be found so when one finds it, one must consume it..

Now that food is so readily available(rather not food but processed food-like substances) people cannot control themselves..

Sugar is vitally necessary.... IN SMALL AMOUNTS.. And not fructose godamnit..
    Last edited by Kotin; 04-07-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    The body's craving for sugar is a healthy thing that has been exploited and taken way too far.. In nature there is not a lot of sugar or fat to be found so when one finds it, one must consume it..

Now that food is so readily available(rather not food but processed food-like substances) people cannot control themselves..

You can get a healthy supply of sugar from fruits. However, unlike sugar from fruits, raw sugar is a spice which heats up your body much like pepper. For most people this is not desirable.

Interesting points. I agree with the cane sugar farmer that reduced calories and increase exercise are most important. The show claimed honey and maple syrup are unhealthy. They are actually very healthy for adults, especially in small amounts, especially if the honey is local and raw and the maple syrup is Grade B.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

HFCS, bleached white sugar, and GMO sugars are not good for.

Honey, non bleached brown sugar, sugar in fruits...are very, very healthy for you.

Your body NEEDS glucose (quite a bit of it) - they key is the QUALITY of said glucose.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Interesting points. I agree with the cane sugar farmer that reduced calories and increase exercise are most important. The show claimed honey and maple syrup are unhealthy. They are actually very healthy for adults, especially in small amounts, especially if the honey is local and raw and the maple syrup is Grade B.
    Actually, one of the biggest points of the research in this video is that not all calories are created equal. When the study group had the SAME AMOUNT of total calories but with elevated sugar calories, the heart disease risk factors went up WITHIN 2 WEEKS. And yes, honey and maple syrup will also have that effect.

what about a tea spoon of raw sugar? I have that in my coffee - every day.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebie View Post
    And yes, honey and maple syrup will also have that effect.
    OK, sure. But raw local honey is very good for adults in small amounts! Outside of that, maple syrup is the best kind of sugar to add to food.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Its another load of $#@!. Even if you ate exactly the way you were told, you'd still die. Healthy is the slowest possible rate at which you can die, and guess what, youre still gonna die.

What this will turn into is a "supporting argument" for yet another new tax since just taxing fat people more doesnt fly too well with the majority of people (who are now also fat).
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Food is plentiful: low-fat, low-sugar diets are 'healthy'

Food is scarce: low-fat, low-sugar diets are suicide

The whole debate over being 'healthy' versus 'unhealthy' is a complete farse. No matter what you do, you will die. No amount of intervention will ever change that.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

One of the DEA's law judges concluded that marijuana is safer than most all substances, including sugar.

Exactly. Fructose has to be broken down by the liver. So people that drink high fructose corn sludge drinks have livers that look like those of excessive alcoholics!
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

So I need to lay off of the Captain Crunch in the morning?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Just as your body needs salt, so does it need sugar. Both in moderation.

When your body craves sugar it sending you a message. It could be, hormonal imbalance, weight loss resistance, or even adrenal imbalance. It also can mean you have low blood sugar.
    Last edited by donnay; 04-08-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    So I need to lay off of the Captain Crunch in the morning?
    And Captain Morgan at night.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    they attack sugar, and aspartame is much much worse...this is probably a hit piece funded by Monsanto/lobbyists due to all the hfcs attacks the pass few years and them realizing its not going away...
    Last edited by papitosabe; 04-08-2012 at 02:40 AM.
    Life long democrat recently turned RonPaulitan

Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple
    "I like that guys spunk."

I live in a small town with an economy based on industry alabaster sculptures .. and we don't need a garbage dump .. The sugar companies carried away the alabaster's trash
    Last edited by bultza; 04-08-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bultza View Post
    I live in a small town with an economy based on industry alabaster sculptures .. and we don't need a garbage dump .. The sugar companies carried away the alabaster's trash
    Oooh oooh! That gives me an idea for a way to make money!

When people eat food, or sugars, or take medication, not all of those chemicals are completely processed by the human body. Some of them pass right through and retain their original chemical properties. Like some Sugars, or Anti Psychotic Drugs! If we were to make a company that buys Human $#@! from the Sewer Industry, reprocess that $#@! to extract those Sugars and other valuable subtances from the $#@!, we could turn back around and literally sell people their own $#@! right back to them at a Profit! So not only would they have to pay for us to take their $#@! away from them, they would have to pay us even more money to sell them their own $#@! back to them! And if we could get Congress to pass a Law that says people are not allowed to process their own $#@!, they'd be forced into letting us process and sell their $#@! right back to them, making them utterly and hopelessly dependant upon us for their own $#@! that they make themselves! Am I brilliant or what? Well, im sure someone else has already implemented this idea...
    1776 > 1984

Even water can be toxic if you consume too much of it.

Life is toxic. 100% of all living people today will be dead by the end of their own lives.
    In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower