Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man fined $525 for hunting bigfoot without a permit...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Man fined $525 for hunting bigfoot without a permit...

"Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You need a permit to hunt Bigfoot? And fined for "doing business on federal land"? What makes federal land so $#@!ing special? Im sure he brings in a LOT of business too! MMmmmhmmmm, yes sir'ree Bob! Well, I suppse this is "Happey End" considering he didnt get Shot for hunting a Creature (albeit probably fictional) that is almost certainly Endangered!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    And fined for "doing business on federal land"? What makes federal land so $#@!ing special?
    How about we start passing out fines for all the vote-selling that goes on in the District?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    How about we start passing out fines for all the vote-selling that goes on in the District?
    Or even prison terms. I cannot give enough rep.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    This fine is of the worst sort , they are giving an excessive penalty for a permit they will not issue , kind of like weed and machine guns ... and everyone should have bigfoot, weed and a machine gun if they choose.
    Rep to you too!
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-09-2012 at 11:19 AM.

LOL @Title "$525 for hunting bigfoot without a permit..."

No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Misleading title is misleading. although, I have often wondered if you would get in trouble if you did shoot a Bigfoot.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is total BS , they fine you for failure to obtain a permit that they will not issue ,...

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Is tfurrh ok?
    Yes

Funny.

I suppose some people think you need a permit to revolt as well.

BAYABAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by tfurrh; 04-08-2012 at 09:29 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Matt Pruitt was leading a group expedition for The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization...The organization typically charges as much as $500 to go along on searches for the mythical creature in various locations across North America...“He was given money by people to lead them on an expedition”

Last edited by tfurrh; 04-08-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I will issue a permit to look for bigfoot for $99 (spring special )

This fine is of the worst sort , they are giving an excessive penalty for a permit they will not issue , kind of like weed and machine guns ... and everyone should have bigfoot, weed and a machine gun if they choose.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bigfoot and Liberty !

Bigfoot and Liberty !
    That's all I've ever wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    That's all I've ever wanted.
    LOL!

If Bigfoot exists , would it not just be some surviving form of Giganta Pithicus ?

They're just mad THEY can't find Bigfoot. He owes a gazillion in back taxes, you know. Plus he smokes herb, and he's a master at eluding the FBI.

lolz@ thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Besides the Indian stories , there is the Bauman incident , maybe 1892 ? included by Roosevelt in one of his books if I recall . If I was a bigfoot , I would leave Arkansas....

How many people are aware of these tyrant fines where they fine you for lack of permit , when they would not issue such permit ?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many people are aware of these tyrant fines where they fine you for lack of permit , when they would not issue such permit ?

Big Foot is actually just some hairy dude living off of the grid and away from the tendrils of government.

And I'm jealous as hell of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Big Foot is actually just some hairy dude living off of the grid and away from the tendrils of government.

And I'm jealous as hell of him.
    Obviously , you did not check out the Bauman incident from the 1890's .......... check it out ....

Obviously , you did not check out the Bauman incident from the 1890's .......... check it out ....
    I didn't know what you were talking about at first, but now that I've looked it up I remember.

And so what? The big hairy dude is really, really old and is a violent psychopath. I'm still jealous of him, save for the really old part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

This week only ( through Thurs afternoon , only ) Looking for Bigfoot permits issued to Oyardes properties for only $99 ( payable , in silver after Tue evening , WORTHLESS Federal Reserve notes accepted through lunch on Tue. ) , conditions apply , you can Never tell anyone , if you see one . Oyarde will provide some knocking ( a couple , only , for best results ) and a Bigfoot vocalization or two ...

Where exactly do you go to get a bigfoot hunting permit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast