Thread: Need info on hanging flyers

Need info on hanging flyers

//
    Last edited by DerailingDaTrain; 04-06-2012 at 09:48 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There is a good chance you aren't allowed to put flyers on power polls, light polls, phone polls and so on. Where are you allowed to put flyer? Maybe certain parts of colleges, restaurants, community centers, libraries, book stores and other places. I don't think you are going to get in trouble but it may not be best to talk about breaking the law on this forum. If you are going to break the law, the less people that know, the less likely you are to get caught.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 04-06-2012 at 09:50 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    There is a good chance you aren't allowed to put flyers on power polls, light polls, phone polls and so on. Where are you allowed to put flyer? Maybe certain parts of colleges, restaurants, community centers, libraries, book stores and other places. I don't you are going to get in trouble but it may not be best to talk about breaking the law on this forum. If you are going to break the law, the less people that know, the less likely you are to get caught.
    Gotcha

Thanks for the help.

I was planning on making some signs tomorrow too (the kind that go in the ground, not the kind in sign waves). I only have the materials for 3 right now though.

You know it's weird that this thread gets 46 views and only one person replies to it.
    Last edited by DerailingDaTrain; 04-06-2012 at 10:13 PM.