Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classic RP: Don't Cross Ron Paul if You're FAT

Classic RP: Don't Cross Ron Paul if You're FAT

#1 Google video result right now in "ron paul" when sorting results by "past week".

'been following Ron for a long time, this one's new to me:

A chubby chump tells Ron we should have a zero tolerance drug policy, sic the military on 'em...

http://www.glumbert.com/media/ronpaul

retort:

"Why don't they put you on a diet?!?
    You're a little over weight!"

I think you could be in better health."

lmao,

presence
    Last edited by presence; 04-01-2012 at 07:00 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    a well-known and loved clip, but worth another watch for lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Al Sharpton got punched out on the same show, hilarious. The host is a dick.

Heard Ron once say he's embarrassed by that event but I think that was his best retort ever.

That's 4 times through for me... bends me over, twists the grin, and squints the eyes every time.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    Heard Ron once say he's embarrassed by that event but I think that was his best retort ever.
    +1
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

One can never get enough of the RP vs. the Fat Authoritarian.

Side of mouth aching. Can't stop laughing and smiling.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not only was that a hilarious retort, a good point was made. Obesity causes far more health problems in the US, and kills far more people, than illegal drugs ever could.

If the Nanny State really cared about the health of Americans, they'd forget about drugs and outlaw McDonald's, Burger King, and similar fine dining establishments. But of course the "War on Drugs" isn't being fought for the well-being of the population.
    "Man lives freely only by his readiness to die." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death." -- Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GuerrillaXXI View Post
    Not only was that a hilarious retort, a good point was made. Obesity causes far more health problems in the US, and kills far more people, than illegal drugs ever could.

If the Nanny State really cared about the health of Americans, they'd forget about drugs and outlaw McDonald's, Burger King, and similar fine dining establishments. But of course the "War on Drugs" isn't being fought for the well-being of the population.
    Nah, nanny state should outlaw cars. That way people will walk and work off the $#@! they stuff in their faces.

Seems like he was a little more fired up there than you usually see. A bit of that fire probably would've been helpful in some of the debates.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

This is the #1 google video under ron paul when sorted by "this week". Anyone know the twitter tag associated with it?

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    #1 Google video result right now in "ron paul" when sorting results by "past week".

'been following Ron for a long time, this one's new to me:

A chubby guy tells Ron we should have a zero tolerance drug policy, sic the military on 'em...

http://www.glumbert.com/media/ronpaul

retort:

"Why don't they put you on a diet?!?
    You're a little over weight!"

I think you could be in better health."

lmao,

presence
    LOL. I LOVE RON PAUL!
    I am the spoon.

I actually had an exchange with a overweight guy that was quite a bit bigger than that one before I even knew what a libertarian was. (I was already there, just didn't know what to call it).

This guy started giving me grief in Seattle because I was smoking and I pretty much gave him the same treatment. He got so mad all he could do was sputter, I thought his overworked heart was going to explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I actually had an exchange with a overweight guy that was quite a bit bigger than that one before I even knew what a libertarian was. (I was already there, just didn't know what to call it).

This guy started giving me grief in Seattle because I was smoking and I pretty much gave him the same treatment. He got so mad all he could do was sputter, I thought his overworked heart was going to explode.
    Seattlites love the 25ft smoking rule downtown. IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE AND I WAS RAISED IN PHOENIX, how about 2 1/2 ft ?

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Seattlites love the 25ft smoking rule downtown. IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE AND I WAS RAISED IN PHOENIX, how about 2 1/2 ft ?
    Yes, smoking is very politically incorrect in latte land.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's judgmental of him, he said he's embarrassed by that event, and then when borat interviews him he calls him a ***** and runs off.

Quote Originally Posted by maskander View Post
    That's judgmental of him, he said he's embarrassed by that event, and then when borat interviews him he calls him a ***** and runs off.
    To be fair, RP was deceived during that incident. He probably wouldn't have reacted that way if he'd known what was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    To be fair, RP was deceived during that incident. He probably wouldn't have reacted that way if he'd known what was happening.
    but his reaction was consistent with his views on those letters that were written under his name, he didn't want to be anywhere close. usually in times like those is when the truth comes out, you never see that side of rp, it was scary and nasty to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GuerrillaXXI View Post

Don't give them any ideas please.

And as a fat guy, the anti fat guy bias in this thread is giving me teh sad.

The worst genocidal maniac in modern history was an overly health conscious antismoking zealot.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And as a fat guy, the anti fat guy bias in this thread is giving me teh sad.

The worst genocidal maniac in modern history was an overly health conscious antismoking zealot.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Al Sharpton got punched out on the same show, hilarious. The host is a dick.
    He did, tube?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

you never see that side of rp, it was scary and nasty to me.
    Are you calling me fat?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Are you calling me fat?
    yes go eat some more mcdonalds

but his reaction was consistent with his views on those letters that were written under his name, he didn't want to be anywhere close. usually in times like those is when the truth comes out, you never see that side of rp, it was scary and nasty to me.
    A grown man corners you in a bedroom and starts taking his closes off?

You know RP never goes anywhere alone with a female (besides his wife), right?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...le-about-Bruno
    Last edited by Danke; 04-01-2012 at 08:52 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    A grown man corners you in a bedroom and starts taking his closes off?

You know RP never goes anywhere alone with a female (besides his wife), right?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...le-about-Bruno
    This^^ Keep in mind also that RP is also from a different generation and doesn't appreciate that sort of humor (AFAIK).

He did, tube?
    Here's Geraldo getting his nose broken, if that'll work.

LoL, you know, I was in Morton Downey's studio audience for an episode.

And in Limbaugh's short lived TV show audience as well.

Still have the copy of his book that he signed that day.

And for the life of me, I can't recall what the topic of either one was.

Content as ephemeral and short lived as a summer rain shower

That means a lot to me, coming from you.

I am no longer having teh sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast