View Poll Results: What should we do?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let the government rob us to pay more taxes

1 33.33%
  • Cut government waste, lower taxes, and use that to fund our education

2 66.67%

Thread: OUR DISTRICT IS IN A CRISIS? WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OUR DISTRICT IS IN A CRISIS? WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

Our district in the state of California called the New Haven Unified School District in Union City has the same problems districts across the state have been facing, a 10.7 million dollar crisis. So our school/our district has this horrible parcel tax( New taxes, booooooo!!!!!) for 180 dollars a year added to the most heavily taxed residents in the state of California, yeah our city really has some crazy fanatics spending money especially our old superintendent when she spent it to buy a $280,000 fancy car of hers, she got fired though. So really, we have two options, either A) We cut government waste to lower taxes for the most heavily taxed residents in the state of California or B) We raise 180 dollars to the most heavily taxed residents in the state of California and let them pay this tax instead of having food on their table. Hmm, is anybody sensing what I'm sensing, a ron paul revolution in this district, taxpayers are refusing to pay higher taxes. What are your solutions to our mounting education budget deficit and our cities/teacher unions' crazy spending cycle?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am only a student at this high school, you will be amazed at my awesomeness

pcgame

Last edited by pcgame; 05-21-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Your scenario is but a microcosm of the larger problem.

The end result will be large numbers of people who think they own some sort of debt will find out they are not going to be repaid.

When the bond bubble collapses your school district and all others will no longer be able to issue bonds for a long time, so all the spending will stop and the current bond holders will get new haircuts.

As for being amazed at one's awesomeness, well that's ok just try not to show it, the really cool people will figure it out and the rest don't matter anyway.

I'm so awesome I'm amazed that no one has been cool enough to ever figure it out
    Last edited by WilliamC; 04-07-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

i think u and ur "district" should bend over.

on the serious note, y r u asking this question on a "ronpaulforums" when u know what the answer is going to be?
    Rand Benedict Paul.
    Not only did he sell us out, this douche bag did it to his own father! I'm more upset him selling his father out. I don't care who i think is going to win i would never sell my father out. If his willing to sell his father out what else is for sale?

Whatever you guys decide, please don't move to Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Whatever you guys decide, please don't move to Texas.
    lol, their already $#@!ing up that state? with the massive influx of liberal economics?
    Rand Benedict Paul.
    Not only did he sell us out, this douche bag did it to his own father! I'm more upset him selling his father out. I don't care who i think is going to win i would never sell my father out. If his willing to sell his father out what else is for sale?