Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Alternate/"sock puppet" accounts are NOT allowed

i like the "new" rule. things being catigorically fair across the board is rather cool.
    i even did several postings where i suggested to "ZZ" to talk to Matt Collins knowing
    fully well the two posting entities were nanosecond wired at the hipster. i can be said to
    be only faintly letting the cat out of the bag by creating more of a unique distinctiveness by
    my milder semi~teasing casual quips and suggestions to our liberty hobbit. i didn't feel at all
    upset by the status quo but i do admit in some of my "blue" verses "gray" 1860s opines i
    did get rather wordy, blandly boring and almost philosophical in my opinioning thusly on.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    But what if the account is called "silence dogood"?
    Is that one taken?
    i have not seen ole ben franklin's resurrection merrily posting on these forums.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sock puppets are pervy the dude that came up with the first one prolly lived with his mother

my lips are sealed

I see nothing!
    Last edited by Noble Savage; 04-12-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    I agree. The reason the Collins situation create a mess is that he isn't smart enough to have a sock puppet account. And he asked Josh to do the impossible task of asking everyone to not call Matt Collins out.
    Spot-on. I mean, he was really, really stupid about it to the point of absurdity. Not to mention that there was speculation that it wasn't a good thing to do, legally. I will never understand why some mods didn't take him aside and slap him around...figuratively speaking, of course.

But, things have changed.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

It had to happen sooner or later. Note the rise of the professional internet forum moderator.

http://www.emoderation.com

I wish that was a joke.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    Sock puppets are pervy the dude that came up with the first one prolly lived with his mother

my lips are sealed

I see nothing!
    Sgt. Schultz is lolz-y ...even though Hogan's Heroes was just a propaganda show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It had to happen sooner or later. Note the rise of the professional internet forum moderator.

I wish that was a joke.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I wish that was a joke.
    That's where I work.

Oh but you'll be violating "property rights" and showing you have "poor character" and you're really a "communist".
    LOL, zing.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    You think rules of conduct=law? Come on, now, don't be silly. If you don't like the way this place is managed, go elsewhere. There's no law keeping you here.
    nah... I'll stay thank you. I'm a fight over flight type. You'll just have to put up with a the voice of protest from time to time... unless that gets banned too.

presence

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, mods, why is Collins still posting with at least two accounts?

Josh whacked zanzibar yesterday.

Who's the other puppet?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    In some cases they can make it seem like an idea has much more support and backing than it does. For example the "vote flipping" threads seem to be just one or two guys with 10 accounts talking to themselves, so it add a degree of legitimacy to something that it really shouldn't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The inverse is true also. One person with three accounts trolling a new thread about an idea they disagree with can entirely derail it.
    Yes, because there are a lot of people on RPF who can't think independently of a crowd or look past garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by teacherone View Post
    Josh whacked zanzibar yesterday.

Who's the other puppet?
    ElfShadow http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?32709-Elfshadow
    I am the spoon.

I have no proof of this because I don't have mod powerz or anything, but I strongly suspect Roy L has at least 2-3 sock puppets. May be worth looking into.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I second this.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I don't think that is a sock puppet
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I don't think that is a sock puppet
    Yup, not a sock puppet, and very happy to be unbanned now.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    I apologize for my assumption that you were. Saw a post that was Collins-esque, then your name & location...well, I hope you're taller than 5'2".
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    I must apologize as well since I was the mod who banned you as a Matt Collins alt account..

The name really made me believe it lol.. Welcome anyways..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kluge View Post
    I apologize for my assumption that you were. Saw a post that was Collins-esque, then your name & location...well, I hope you're taller than 5'2".
    Yup, by about 8", and no biggy as I got my account back.

About the name, I have been using it for 14 years now and its in reference to a Forgotten Realms fantasy novel that I had just read, when I got frustrated on AIM trying to find a name that was not taken. AKA nothing to do with being short or an alt.

The scary thing is that one day I just popped in here and all I could do was look at a page that said. You have been banned. Perment. No reason given. I actually had to look around in here without being logged into to find this thread which made me think Malksum was the one that banned me.

Just happy it got sorted out.

Toady is used extremely infrequently to promote moneybombs and joke around. not breakin' any forum rules besides this one! Am I ok? Please don't ban Toady toady!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456