Thread: Federal Reserve's Inspector General Clears Fed Re Ron Paul's Allegations

Federal Reserve's Inspector General Clears Fed Re Ron Paul's Allegations

http://www.federalreserve.gov/oig/fi...rt_3_30_12.pdf

This is a report written and conducted by the Federal Reserve's Inspector General into allegations of misconduct by the Federal Reserve.

These are the allegations:

-The cash used by the Watergate burglars "came through the Federal Reserve."
    -Federal Reserve officials "stonewalled" Congressional inquires about the investigations into the 1970s scandal.
    -The Federal Reserve "facilitated a $5.5 billion loan to Saddam Hussein" to help the Iraqi leader buy U.S. weapons in the 1980s.

Obviously the Inspector General of the Federal Reserve found no misconduct of the Federal Reserve.

Here's Ron Paul questioning Bernanke in the 2010 hearing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBGfJOA518o

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "there are so many internal audits, it's ridiculous"....

PHEW!

That wuz a close one!

A thief clears himself of robbery.
    Rand Paul 2016

Got a reliable source?
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Cliff notes version:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-f...te-iraq-2012-4

Basically, the Inspector says "we can find no evidence" on the allegations.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

So a Federal Reserve employee audited the Federal Reserve?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

So much for the SELF APPOINTED Federal Reserve's Inspector General

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 04-05-2012 at 12:27 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Two More Ron Paul Fed Conspiracy Theories Have Just Been Debunked?

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-f...r+-+Politix%29

The Federal Reserve's Inspector General revealed the findings of a 16-month investigation into two big Ron Paul conspiracy theories this week, publishing a new report that claims to disprove Paul's allegations that the central bank played a role in the Watergate scandal and helped facilitate weapons loans to Iraq in the 1980s.

It is not clear if Ron Paul, a longtime Fed critic, will be satisfied with the inspector general's version of events, and it's doubtful that the new report will curb his calls to abolish the central bank. We've emailed Paul's press secretary to see what he thinks about the report, and will update when we hear back.

Yeah i dont think this has been Debunked i am not surprised to see that the Republicans are trying so hard to bring Ron Paul down by creating there own theories against paul.

So what you make of his?

It took them 16 months to work out their position?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    What are Ron's sources?
    Former CIA agents i would believe?

So...the private bank did an investigation of itself and came to the conclusion that they were awesome? Too bad the sheeple will believe it.

You know next time I get pulled over for a speeding ticket I'm going to use the Feds way.

An internal audit conducted by myself of my speedomoter shows that I was going exactly the speedlimit regardless of what your radar says.

What's funny is I never knew about the watergate accusation. What about everything else that Ron Paul points out about Federal Reserve shenanigans over the past 100yrs? Debunk that!
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Office of Inspector Finds Paul Allegations of Fed False

"Can't get healthcare to our old people, can't educate our young people, but we can bomb the sh*t out of your country alright" - George Carlin

"We're in two wars that are costing us trillions of dollars. Those trillions of dollars should have been left in the economy to build jobs and produce prosperity here at home" - Ron Paul

"We spend 1.5 trillion dollars overseas in wars we don't need to be in and we need to cut there. And then put that money back into our economy here." - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.