Thread: Small Child Peppered Sprayed By Cops At Santa Monica Protest

Small Child Peppered Sprayed By Cops At Santa Monica Protest

Small Child ( 3:08 ) Peppered Sprayed By Cops At Santa Monica
    http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/vide...video_id=18438
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kid was a threat to society
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

I had often thought about what would happen if the front line of any civil-disobedience was made up of woman holding their babes. As if thinking perhaps the use of police force may be different. Now I know better.

Combat Quals

"Shouldn't have brought children to a battlefield."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Combat Quals

How are the children even going to learn how bad things are, if they are sheltered?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Combat Quals

Of a certainty. Unfortunately, I can think of many circumstances where 'the battle field' was brought to children. With far more severe outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    How are the children even going to learn how bad things are, if they are sheltered?
    I was quoting the words of an Apache helicopter pilot in Iraq, quoted on the flight deck recorder, as he vaporized and cut to ribbons an Iraqi family in a minivan.

"Tough $#@!. Shouldn't have brought kids to a battlefield."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was quoting the words of an Apache helicopter pilot in Iraq, quoted on the flight deck recorder, as he vaporized and cut to ribbons an Iraqi family in a minivan.

Yup.

Oh yes, I remember now. Thanks for the clarification!

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Oh yes, I remember now. Thanks for the clarification!
    And let's not forget Aiyana Jones. A victim of a quite different war and not a half a world away.

I'm for kill them all, men women children animals, everything dies, we make war too civil. Rules of engagement? Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    I'm for kill them all, men women children animals, everything dies, we make war too civil. Rules of engagement? Please!
    Sure. We've been too lenient with the 'War on Drugs.' THAT is why it has failed. We need a house to house search and summary executions. We'd have won it already IF we could have executed 10 neighbours for every one caught with paraphernalia. It's the damn bleeding hearts that keep us from getting anything accomplished.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-04-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Do you know where your children are right now?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And let's not forget Aiyana Jones. A victim of a quite different war and not a half a world away.
    Definitely!

And let's not forget Victoria Snelgrove. Not as young as Aiyana but still too young to died because of police brutality.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should of not had her kid there.

Quote Originally Posted by KMX View Post
    Should of not had her kid there.
    Knew it wouldn't take long.

Knew it wouldn't take long.
    LOL - it reminds me of a comment I read a few years ago.

There was an incident in Chicago where a man ended up shooting 1 out of a group of violent teenagers. They came onto his property ~6pm, where he was approached in his driveway (then the shooting began).

The comment someone wrote on the story was something to the effect of "What the hell was that man doing in his driveway at 6pm?"

I used to wonder how the Holocaust could ever happen - how could people ever let that happen? Well.. I used to wonder.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"