Thread: LOL New All Time Low from the MSM

LOL New All Time Low from the MSM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46956132...il_and_energy/

Headlines aside, $4 gas isn't that big of a deal
    CNBC now has an article that $4 and rising gas prices arent really even a big deal. Come on people now they are just throwing it in your faces.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thats pretty bad...but i think the fact that Bill Oreilly remains the most watched news castor takes the cake for sure.
    "Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

Quote Originally Posted by CTRattlesnake View Post
    Thats pretty bad...but i think the fact that Bill Oreilly remains the most watched news castor takes the cake for sure.
    Just seeing bills name in the same sentence with "news" not interposed by "isn't" makes a kitten cry itself to sleep
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Reminds me of an article I read last week about plans for drones to deliver tacos. See everybody, Drones are our friends.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Is this guy serious? Does he think that only the price of gas is going up?

"Families should be able to afford $4/gallon gas." NOT IF EVERYTHING ELSE COSTS MORE MONEY TOO
    People are struggling to meet ends meet and this $#@! basically says that we shouldn't be complaining about it and that we should deal with it.
    MSM scumbaggery at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Is this guy serious? Does he think that only the price of gas is going up?

"Families should be able to afford $4/gallon gas." NOT IF EVERYTHING ELSE COSTS MORE MONEY TOO
    People are struggling to meet ends meet and this $#@! basically says that we shouldn't be complaining about it and that we should deal with it.
    MSM scumbaggery at its finest.
    I'd almost rather be indefinitely detained and then told to shut up, i dont get a lawyer
    "Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

I'd almost rather be indefinitely detained and then told to shut up, i dont get a lawyer
    "Lawyers?! WHO LISTENS TO THOSE GUYS ANYMORE?!"
    ^Next MSNBC article headline.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    "Constitution?! WHO LISTENS TO THAT ANYMORE?!"
    ^Next MSNBC article headline.
    Fixed

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fixed
    Well that's a win if I have ever seen one.

I know some liberals who think taxing gas up to $10 a gallon would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Make sure you let them know that they're part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    Reminds me of an article I read last week about plans for drones to deliver tacos. See everybody, Drones are our friends.
    Tacocopter? That's a group of private individuals attempting to develop a new model of food delivery. The government is blocking them.

Tacos > Bombs.
    Last edited by noneedtoaggress; 04-04-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Buddy of mine want's it at 10 a gal min just to force the nation off of oil.

Quote Originally Posted by neverseen View Post
    Buddy of mine want's it at 10 a gal min just to force the nation off of oil.
    And when the price of food quadruples, and he can no longer afford to eat, then what?
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

that article is some pretty desperate-sounding propaganda, it would be interesting to find out where it originated as it is very easy to spot as the likely product of government/political party-media cooperation

some of the stuff in that article is really mindbendingly stupid (e.g. "Oh, and it's not really $4 gal, it's $3.64/gal of 2007 dollars") - well duh the problem is not high gas price, but low dollar value

one cannot accidentally or innocently be as disingenuous as that article is - it's an interesting propaganda study

That's one guys opinion. I can find you ten MSM articles that say how terrible rising gas prices are.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    That's one guys opinion. I can find you ten MSM articles that say how terrible rising gas prices are.
    True enough

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    And when the price of food quadruples, and he can no longer afford to eat, then what?

Well, he hasn't thought that far ahead. You can thank the government indocrina....I mean the public school system for that.

Tell your buddy when the $#@! goes down, there is girl on the internet that says he will be one of the first people we eat.

$#@!ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Darwin wins?
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    Hopefully burritos too.

We'll see how awesome they think it is when they are paying $4 for a potato.

Oh wait, who am I kidding, if we taxed gas up to $10 a gallon we'd probably also be up to like a 60% income tax...no one would really pay for anything. The government would "provide" potatoes. With our money...

LoL at "news castor".

He will give you your daily dose of propaganda and then help you easily move heavy furniture.

Well, Europe has always had much higher gas prices than us.

That being said, both sides will always justify their own party, when years earlier, they were bashing that same issue when it was turned the other way.

This is what they do. They pit us against each other.

Only fools fall for such $#@!.

I don't watch or read anything from the MSM. I highly suggest you do the same.

Not only that, but im incredibly skeptical of the MSM after reading about Operation Mockingbird.

For all we know, someone like Anderson Cooper, who did intern at the CIA, could be an agent.

Who knows? Why put myself through that.
    Last edited by No Free Beer; 04-04-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darguth View Post
    We'll see how awesome they think it is when they are paying $4 for a potato.

Oh wait, who am I kidding, if we taxed gas up to $10 a gallon we'd probably also be up to like a 60% income tax...no one would really pay for anything. The government would "provide" potatoes. With our money...
    you say "potato." I say "patAto."

Wait, what?
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

That's great but the problem with 4$ gas was that it impacted shipping costs. Unlike personal cars, tractor trailers aren't built for fuel economy. With rising gas prices, companies that rely on cheap shipping costs are going to make their products more expensive, which is why when gas was 4$ a gallon before, so was milk and other basic commodities were also more expensive. Having to pay more on basic needs means that you have less money to spend on other goods if you're poor, which definitely impacts the economy.

Anyone who thinks high gas prices only impacts personal transportation is an idiot.