Thread: Small Child Peppered Sprayed By Cops At Santa Monica Protest

Blog Entries

Default Small Child Peppered Sprayed By Cops At Santa Monica Protest

Small Child ( 3:08 ) Peppered Sprayed By Cops At Santa Monica
    http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/vide...video_id=18438
    *Legal Disclaimer: While I am a keen researcher and want nothing more than to help people, I am not a doctor and more importantly, I am not your doctor. Any article I post that contains general information about medical conditions, treatments and remedies is to bring awareness. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You should never delay seeking medical advice, or discontinue any medical treatment because of information in an article I have posted. The only advice I would give is to continue to research further and use discernment with all advice.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Kid was a threat to society
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

I had often thought about what would happen if the front line of any civil-disobedience was made up of woman holding their babes. As if thinking perhaps the use of police force may be different. Now I know better.
    Something, something, something...Whatever my rage for the day.

Needs a bigger boat Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Combat Quals

"Shouldn't have brought children to a battlefield."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Combat Quals

How are the children even going to learn how bad things are, if they are sheltered?
    *Legal Disclaimer: While I am a keen researcher and want nothing more than to help people, I am not a doctor and more importantly, I am not your doctor. Any article I post that contains general information about medical conditions, treatments and remedies is to bring awareness. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You should never delay seeking medical advice, or discontinue any medical treatment because of information in an article I have posted. The only advice I would give is to continue to research further and use discernment with all advice.

Combat Quals

Of a certainty. Unfortunately, I can think of many circumstances where 'the battle field' was brought to children. With far more severe outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    The government is incapable of doing what it's supposed to do. A job like the provision of security is something best left to private institutions.
    My music/art page is here"government is the enemy of liberty"-RP
    That which doesn't kill me has made a grave tactical error
    This whole board is a thoughtcrime in progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by danke View Post
    I carry my man purse for fashion, not function.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    How are the children even going to learn how bad things are, if they are sheltered?
    I was quoting the words of an Apache helicopter pilot in Iraq, quoted on the flight deck recorder, as he vaporized and cut to ribbons an Iraqi family in a minivan.

"Tough shit. Shouldn't have brought kids to a battlefield."

I was quoting the words of an Apache helicopter pilot in Iraq, quoted on the flight deck recorder, as he vaporized and cut to ribbons an Iraqi family in a minivan.

Yup.

Blog Entries

Oh yes, I remember now. Thanks for the clarification!

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Oh yes, I remember now. Thanks for the clarification!
    And let's not forget Aiyana Jones. A victim of a quite different war and not a half a world away.

I'm for kill them all, men women children animals, everything dies, we make war too civil. Rules of engagement? Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    I'm for kill them all, men women children animals, everything dies, we make war too civil. Rules of engagement? Please!
    Sure. We've been too lenient with the 'War on Drugs.' THAT is why it has failed. We need a house to house search and summary executions. We'd have won it already IF we could have executed 10 neighbours for every one caught with paraphernalia. It's the damn bleeding hearts that keep us from getting anything accomplished.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-04-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Do you know where your children are right now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And let's not forget Aiyana Jones. A victim of a quite different war and not a half a world away.
    Definitely!

And let's not forget Victoria Snelgrove. Not as young as Aiyana but still too young to died because of police brutality.

Blog Entries

Should of not had her kid there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KMX View Post
    Should of not had her kid there.
    Knew it wouldn't take long.

Illinois - Sorry, they know not what they do

Knew it wouldn't take long.
    LOL - it reminds me of a comment I read a few years ago.

There was an incident in Chicago where a man ended up shooting 1 out of a group of violent teenagers. They came onto his property ~6pm, where he was approached in his driveway (then the shooting began).

The comment someone wrote on the story was something to the effect of "What the hell was that man doing in his driveway at 6pm?"

I used to wonder how the Holocaust could ever happen - how could people ever let that happen? Well.. I used to wonder.
    Don't drone me, bro!

Ron Paul
    R[∃vo˩]ution 2014