Thread: It's Working! Josh Tolley Picked Up Another Station! Please Call Your Local Talk Station!

It's Working! Josh Tolley Picked Up Another Station! Please Call Your Local Talk Station!

Ask your local talk radio to replace their Negative Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Neal Boortz, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity with Positive Josh Tolley, Jason Lewis, Mike Church, Alex Jones and Jerry Doyle!

Tell them you're tired of the negativity and you heard a positive show host you want to hear more of - It works! No need to even mention the liberty movement or Ron Paul

Find your local stations websites and contact info here -

http://www.mondotimes.com/world/usa/radio.html

More stations picking up our liberty show hosts = WINNING!

Send em' their links! http://www.joshtolley.com/ http://www.jasonlewisshow.com/ http://mikechurch.com/ http://www.infowars.com/ http://www.jerrydoyle.com/
    Last edited by ZakCarter; 04-04-2012 at 05:22 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He picked up a New York Station..I'll dig up the details if anyone in New York wants to know...

If he is even 10% different than Rush, that's better than copy/paste Hannity and Levin. I don't see how talk radio can really justify paying Rush, Hannity, Beck, Levin, and others $$$$$$$, when they are basically copy/paste shows. Same talking points, agree on just about EVERYTHING, guests, stupid phone callers, live in protected bubbles, etc.

Our local stations just had a HUGE change though, a few locals lost shows, and Boortz is now off FM locally, though he may have been transferred back to the AM station...supposedly even "Rush's" station is having issues with listenership/money.

That's great news. I hope a wave of stations pick him up.

Alex Jones is positive? I'm not sure I'd call Doyle positive either. I haven't heard the other "liberty show hosts" you mention, but I don't think Rush is all that negative, just goofy. You did nail the "copy/paste" with Hannity, though. I used to listen to him, then I realized he says the same things in every single show, repeated over and over again. It gets rather annoying after a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I used to listen to him, then I realized he says the same things in every single show, repeated over and over again. It gets rather annoying after a short time.
    Haha, agree about AJ...listened to him a few times, and realized he's like most of the others. Lots of ranting/raving, "Got a stack of news here, the world is horrible...here's my sponsors. Got a stack of news, so much going on...federal government hates us all...here's my sponsors."
    But yea, Hannity literally will repeat the same attack lines over, and over...it's like when he was in propaganda school, that's all he learned. "In order to effectively deliver your propaganda, you must repeat it...OFTEN."
    Hannity on Obama, "Can you name another more liberal President? Can you name another more liberal President on healthcare? Can you name another more liberal President on the national debt." Then he throws in his fake laugh, "yukyukyuk".

Here comes fake phone caller, "Hannity, you're a fake! You're a shell for the Republicans, and just hate Obama!" (notice, no actual real point against Hannity's big government positions...federal reserve, policing the world, wasting money on the drug wars, etc.)
    Hannity's response, "yukyukyuk. Listen, I'm not even a registered Republican. I'm a registered conservative! You liberals can't even get your facts right."

Next caller, prompted by three layers of phone screeners, "Hannity, you're a great American! You love the troops, and we love giving you money at the Freedom Concerts (it's a shame so much of the money is actually eaten up by fees, that only about 20-30% at most goes to the families). Keep up the great work, and we are working on making Obama a one-term President!"

Hannity, "Thank you very much. You're a great American. Hey, I'm going to send you some free flowers from my wonderful SPONSOR, for calling in today...because that's how awesome I am, and you are for calling me! Stay on the line so we can get your address!"

It's all the exact same, on all the shows...and you watch Fox News, CNN, etc...they seriously report the SAME stories 24 hours in a news cycle...UNLESS there's big breaking news, like a forest fire...or something.

Alex Jones uses fear a lot to get his points across. Don't think that is 'positive' radio. Not saying he doesn't mean well, but he needs to work on a less-scary way of delivering his message.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Alex Jones uses fear a lot to get his points across. Don't think that is 'positive' radio. Not saying he doesn't mean well, but he needs to work on a less-scary way of delivering his message.
    Scary is just how i would describe the direction the country is headed in...

I knew I'd get called out for calling AJ positive;p compared to Levin he is! If you're not a fan of AJ - please ask your local station to pick up one of the other liberty show hosts!

My 2c? Any liberty host is more positive on balance than Rush & Co. regardless of their method of presentation. Not saying comments on their presentation are off limits by any means but Liberty Show > Non-liberty Show. That aspect seems pretty pretty cut and dry to me.
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

I really like Mike Church and Andrew Wilcow, but Wilkow doesn't give RP near the love that Church does.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Does Wilcow give Ron Paul any love?

bump
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by ZakCarter View Post
    Does Wilcow give Ron Paul any love?
    Once in a blue moon. He's very in line with our ideals but has the RP can't win so let's not talk about him thing going on. But I like hearing him rip people up.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't forget freetalklive, which is potentially the largest liberty oriented radio show.

FTL rocks...I'll be sure not to forget them again