Thread: Bad piece: FOX LOL: Where's Ron Paul?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bad piece: FOX LOL: Where's Ron Paul?

foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/04/paul-campaign-making-fewer-stops-but-still-rolling/
    The Ron Paul "revolution" has gotten awfully quiet.
    The Republican presidential candidate, whose past two bids for the presidency turned him into a cult hero among college students and libertarians alike, appears to be winding down on the trail. His operation went dark for a total of 18 days last month, holding no campaign events. So far this month, he's held just one.
    lmao @ fox. They conveniently ignore the 30+ campus stops that RP has scheduled.

Don't even bother clicking, I'm just posting this as a record to how hard the MSM tries to shut out RP.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone ought to write a letter.

Or a thousand.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Where is he? At Chico:

The question is, where is FOX?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Where is he? At Chico:

The question is, where is FOX?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++"You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice"

Ron's told the press a thousand times that he's working on a delegate strategy. Sooooo, in this interim his staff and volunteers are working on getting the supporters out to the conventions. But, ah yes, Fox and co aren't reporting on the convention outcomes. Heads up Fox! He's campaigning in Cali right now and you can still make it if you get your head out of your ass.

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Too late, I already had searched Ron Paul on google and clicked it. SIGH.

I've reached a conclusion: these hit pieces, their authors, and their authors' bosses, are not guilty of sloppy reporting. They're not guilty of factual errors. They are LYING. They are, in fact, guilty of treason.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    Too late, I already had searched Ron Paul on google and clicked it. SIGH.

I've reached a conclusion: these hit pieces, their authors, and their authors' bosses, are not guilty of sloppy reporting. They're not guilty of factual errors. They are LYING. They are, in fact, guilty of treason.
    As already stated in another post of mine: I'll smile when I hear that they have been found guilty of treason, but I'll cheer when I see their limp bodies dangling from a noose. Normally I'm anti-death penalty, but in the case of media and government employees I'll compromise my principles --- you know, like they do.
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They keep saying he has never won a primary, did he not win the virgin islands popular vote?

Well, can you really blame the constant state of confusion of the MSM? I mean Rep. Ron Paul, MD is fairly difficult to see when he’s surrounded by all those tens-of-thousands of adoring supporters at most all of his events.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I'm sure Ron Paul could get more media coverage if he would compromise his values in exchange for corporate money (like all the bigger candidates do) but he has INTEGRITY.

Quote Originally Posted by soulcyon View Post
    foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/04/paul-campaign-making-fewer-stops-but-still-rolling/

lmao @ fox. They conveniently ignore the 30+ campus stops that RP has scheduled.

Don't even bother clicking, I'm just posting this as a record to how hard the MSM tries to shut out RP.
    I am hoping the Foxnews mole can tell who is writing these anti-Paul propaganda pieces.