http://www.zerohedge.com/news/easter...arabolic-curve

I don't know how many others have noticed this...but all around the world, financial/bank and government numbers are going parabolic...one by one.

Now, Japan is cited as why this thing could last a very long time (220% debt to GDP anyone?)...but I will say this....For nearly 20 years, Japan was alone in their conundrum and were able to survive because of huge trade surpluses and HIGH domestic savings rates (mostly into their own governments debt).

All over the G20, Europe...North America....Balance sheets are going parabolic.

This is not just one country that the world can attempt to contain. This is everyone now.

If TPTB want Obama for 4 more years, it may be deferred until after the election. If TPTB want a new puppet....this could get ugly sooner than even some of us think.

This is seriously getting close - it's just a simple matter of mathematics, leverage and the fact that the number of "fail safes" are erroded, nearly fully erroded and exausted.

I truly believe the game is going to be changed within period of time numbered in MONTHS. Perhaps early 2013 - I'm actually thinking late 2012 (who woulda $#@!in' known, eh?).